2012 THP Demo Day - Equipment Thread

I think he was talking about the Hi-Rev, mainly because we were talking about Spinner vs Hi-Rev earlier.

I would love to compare those two as well.

Before I lose my mind, which one do you want on the wedge? Hi-Rev or wedge? I thought I was doing wedge, but if you prefer Hi-Rev I can see if I have one of those.

The Hi-Rev so I can compare to the spinners like all the talk lately like War says.

I am told by SW that the XFTs have the hi revs in them. You are welcome to try it on our Thursday round.
Some do, some do not. Mine did not come with the Hi-Revs in them, just a standard KBS Wedge shaft.

Some do, some do not. Mine did not come with the Hi-Revs in them, just a standard KBS Wedge shaft.

You had the mythical setup that I could never find to try. Tried them side by side at the kingdom but was in to much of a rush to do it proper.

--
Tapatalk2

The Hi-Rev so I can compare to the spinners like all the talk lately like War says.

Okay, I will go to work tomorrow.

Ill tell ya what. I can put a KBS wedge shaft in any wedge. Pick one. Only one though.

Did he mention he wants it in a LH wedge? Hehehe

Done. I will reshaft it tomorrow and put it in the demo pile.
Happy to hear this. Have the j40 irons and wondering about the wedges.

thanks dudes. hi-revs all ove the place now
You will be able to find me at the end of the range going ham with some wedges this Friday. Divots will be flying all over the place.

You will be able to find me at the end of the range going ham with some wedges this Friday. Divots will be flying all over the place.

I got the spot to your right. Thanks.

edit: Never take a spot to the left of JB unless you want to wear a divot the size of Chunky on your hat.

You are going to love the J40 with the shafts. The wedge shafts are the truth ruth

edit: Never take a spot to the left of JB unless you want to wear a divot the size of Chunky on your hat.
We will just hand them back and forth.

Thanks JB on that wedge!

Would not recommend anyone near me. My s+hanks may rub off. Sorry in advance.

Thanks JB on that wedge!

Would not recommend anyone near me. My s+hanks may rub off. Sorry in advance.
I'll just stand by you and do the complete opposite of what you do... :alien:

We will just hand them back and forth.

I'll grab a Scor wedge with the KBS wedge flex and throw that in the mix as well. That's gonna be a great test on the practice holes since the first hole of the 3 hole practice course is a really short par 3 (wedge distance depending on the tee box)

J40 with a hi-rev...that face will be grooveless by the end of the day friday. I've never hit a KBS shaft, so I'm very excited to try their shafts.

Who will be fielding shaft questions for drivers? This is where I will probably be spending the majority of my time and I am really looking forward to it.

Who will be fielding shaft questions for drivers? This is where I will probably be spending the majority of my time and I am really looking forward to it.

Same here, really looking to replace my woods and wedges with correct shafts

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

I believe JB will be the man with the answers.

I believe WR is right. JB I think said he'd be at the launch monitor for getting numbers for shaft testing and I think in the past you have to sign up for a time slot. This is the only thing Im sure I will be replacing in my bag. I've never had the opportunity to get fitted for a proper shaft before. I'm very excited about it. One of the many reasons the THP demo day is so amazing. Where else can you hit so many different shafts? And on a outdoor range with a launch monitor! So stoked to finally find something that fits my swing better. I think I got closer this year with tinkering with different shafts but I think after Orlando I'll have exactly what I've been looking for.

The list of equipment being supplied for us to demo is simply staggering.

I know my fingers are ready to do a bunch of note taking and then posting when I return. The feedback part is important not only to the forum and those looking at the equipment but to the sponsors and the hope that they return for future events on and off the forum.

I'm really looking forward to the demo day, there are so many things I can't wait to hit because I just simply haven't seen them in stores or other demo days I've attended.

Thanks again for all of your hard work in making this happen THP!

Some pics.

Lots of irons
attachment.php

Drivers & Fairways
attachment.php

More iron sets
attachment.php

They sure are nice...I had them in my last set of irons and wedges

J40 with a hi-rev...that face will be grooveless by the end of the day friday. I've never hit a KBS shaft, so I'm very excited to try their shafts.

Back