FootJoy Contour Boa's

fastbasser

Reaction score
Handicap
Though I have a "newbie" here by most standards, I thought it would post a review about these shoes. My league partner got a pair of these as an "replacement" from FootJoy. Seeing them, I thought they would be the perfect shoe for people in my situation.

Usually buying shoes online for me is a nightmare. Most shoes I try on have the tendency of "slipping" up and down on the heal.. VERY uncomfortable as you can assume. I went online and googled them in my size.. I found a pair at Carls Golfland. I high lighted them for this reason.. I called and placed the order on Friday. On Monday, a box was on my front porch.. I didn't expect them until Weds or Thurs.. I was impressed to say the least..

The shoes.. "My Situation".. I only have one arm.. I tie my shoes but as I get older, it gets harder.. (cant see worth a crap!) The first obstacle is I have started using orthotics. This makes the heal issue a real pain. I removed the shoe inserts and dropped in the orthotics.. I put them on and "cranked" them tight. The felt "ok".

I have since played 2 rounds of golf with them on. I am impressed to say the least! Though they feel a little heavier than my current Callaway's, They are comfortable. If they loosen up a little, I just give them a little turn.. They seem to clean up well also. (It has been raining up here since I got them) My feet have stayed dry as well.

The "button" seems to work well so far. It is very easy to use. I like them! I was advised there has been improvements in the BOA system. I hope the continue to work as well as they do now.

JMHO:D

I have a pair of the countour's with the boa and they are as good as my florshiems I love these shoes. extremly comfortable to walk 18 or even 36 in.

Back