Anybody wear sunglasses?

I got a pair of Revo Mooring this past weekend, bronze lens, polarized. Played one round so far, quite pleased with the increased contrast of the bronze lens, but still get the glare reduction from polarization.

I bought these last year and they are the best pair of sunglasses I have owned. The bronze lenses really make the ball stand out against the sky.

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a couple new pair of Sundogs.

For the course.

For off the course, a replacement for what I already sport (and LOVE)

I wear them, but not all the time. Almost always have them on my hat and I shuffle between a couple of different pairs. The adidas Evil Eyes are my favorites.

When I do wear sunglasses, I wear either my Bolle's or Maui Jim Volcano's. I don't wear them when it gets hot though. Nothing worse than sweat falling on the lens during a swing..

JMHO

Sundogs...Mike Weirs.
Wear em most of the time.

Ray Ban, blue polarized glasses.

Oakley half jackets polarized
Getting the fast jackets polarized for my bday :)
Looking at the blues to match my mcilroy blue outfit :D

Just tappin away

ehhh, usually not

Oakley Half Jackets - I wear them for all my outdoor sports.

For sports I like something that fits snug and has changable lens'. Smith toaster fit my narrow face well love them on my second pair.

I find these to be kind of Tron or terminator looking haha they are custom Oakley Oil Rigs with blue lenses. They are really strange to me but they worked.

7114921077_4a3eddb5b1.jpg

Man they look cool and I hate those types (I only like flack,radar and fast jacket)

Just tappin away

I wear them most the time. I sport Oakley Monster dog with Polarized lenses

That stinks!, I had this happen to me with mine and it sucks, but hey they still work for me

I'm still wearing them in the car and around... but when I look down for a shot.. the two scratches are right in the way.. so it's a bummer... they are well built overall, they just scratched really easily for me...

Judith Leiber, metal frame with pave stone inlays. :cool::cool:

I never liked sunglasses until I got my Callaway Razr hawk with neox lenses. These things are amazing. Im gonna ha e to bjy new ones now that I just put a huge scratch in them yesterday. =(

Picked up a pair of Oakleys yesterday. Oil Rigs in matte black with iridium lens, and Flak Jacket XLJ in jet black with iridium. They make the best shades IMO.

Wiley X P17 polarized (actually made for fishing and racing more than golf)
Tifosi Slope with 3 interchangeable lenses.

Maui Jim sunglasses for those of us lacking the nose bridge

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

I wear Smith Optics Parallel D Max. They have interchangeable lenses, and are super lightweight amd comfortable.
I have a larger face and they fit great. They also offer a version for smaller faces. Really high quality shades.

I have to..... I have a cataract on my right eye and the sun bothers my eyes. I have some blurred vision out of the right eye and will probably get something done in the very near future. I am seriously trying to hold off all my surgeries, until after I turn 65, for better insurance coverage :thumb:

Since I turned 40, my eyes have gone to crap. I got some Oakleys a few weeks ago and I love them. Have not had a hard time adjusting to playing with shades on. Love them

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I have very sensitive eyes and can't play without them when it's bright. I rock my Oakley Half Jackets I've had for a while.

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a couple new pair of Sundogs.

For the course.

42431 - smoke_s.black.jpg
Currently wearing some knock-off Oakley Flak Jackets I got in China for like $7. I'm seriously considering buying some of these Sundogs!

Back