Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kmac is persuasive

Yeah, no crap. Had no intentions of buying a putter any time soon. Thanks to him, I ended up with an Odyssey Tour Design Black #1 Wide last night..hahah. Damn KBlack

Yeah Kmac is persuasive but KBlack is darn right evil. Fights crime at night and makes everyone buy golf clubs during the day. All while eating delicious marshmallow cereal

Yeah Kmac is persuasive but KBlack is darn right evil. Fights crime at night and makes everyone buy golf clubs during the day. All while eating delicious marshmallow cereal

I dont think he even eats the cereal. Just the marshmallows. He is a rebel without a cause.

How many minutes after the demo day concludes will someone be here pondering something. Odds that its anyone but Mattycrack?

Wide? Good call.

Yeah. To be perfectly honest, thats all they had in LH. But it is the same exact head as my Method Core which I liked so I went with it.

How many minutes after the demo day concludes will someone be here pondering something. Odds that its anyone but Mattycrack?

WE will be first. I have no doubt about that

Kmac will turn into OEM Kevin after demo day.

Kmac will turn into OEM Kevin after demo day.

I feel so lonely on THP with everyone at the outing... Hold me and tell me everything will be okay... hahaha

I feel so lonely on THP with everyone at the outing... Hold me and tell me everything will be okay... hahaha

Oh don't worry, Lil' Dev, we'll hold down the fort. Plus THP will still be hopping during the evening.

LOL It never works that way, unless people are tapatalking. But people have no one to tapatalk to, because everyone is there.

I would imagine this is the case. I guess we just have to sit around and trash talk everyone that is there. They wont see it..haha

LOL It never works that way, unless people are tapatalking. But people have no one to tapatalk to, because everyone is there.

You underestimate the drunk tapatalking, it is usually pretty hilarious.

Clicgear 3.0. I need to start walking more. Though a lot of courses around here don't allow carts. I think I'll have to just be biased towards the ones that do!!

Real question is what color? I have a black one sitting in my cart on Amazon. Hmmm...

Clicgear 3.0. I need to start walking more. Though a lot of courses around here don't allow carts. I think I'll have to just be biased towards the ones that do!!

Real question is what color? I have a black one sitting in my cart on Amazon. Hmmm...

Go crazy color and get the kiwi lime, or white I love my white CG 3.0 and I always get some looks and people are always inquiring about it. Also I only paid 174 total from the pro shop-thank goodness I have a student discount!:alien:

Great ponder. Love mine. One of the few golf accessories that pays for itself over time

Most of my equipment is blacK, so a black Clicgear was an easy choice for me. Black Cart, Black bag, Black Darth Vader headcover on my driver!

I've used mine for 3 rounds now, and I really like it. For some reason it is much easier to push than my 10 year old Sun Mountain. Its only a little lighter than my old cart, but the adjustable handle makes a huge difference. I also wonder if the foam wheels provide less rolling resistance than the pneumatic wheels I had before? I cannot say that the Clicgear is really worth the the extra cost ver some cheaper models with similar features, but the build quality is undeniable.

Most of my equipment is blacK, so a black Clicgear was an easy choice for me. Black Cart, Black bag, Black Darth Vader headcover on my driver!

I've used mine for 3 rounds now, and I really like it. For some reason it is much easier to push than my 10 year old Sun Mountain. Its only a little lighter than my old cart, but the adjustable handle makes a huge difference. I also wonder if the foam wheels provide less rolling resistance than the pneumatic wheels I had before? I cannot say that the Clicgear is really worth the the extra cost ver some cheaper models with similar features, but the build quality is undeniable.

Black darth vader cover? can I see pictures? I may ponder something cool like that for my driver

Ponder over. Decided on black as it matches my bag. Should be here Monday. Amazon prime is awesome!

I'm still pondering PXi shafts. And if I decide to rock them, I don't know if I want 5.5's or 6.0's.

The mad shafter!!! Why those?

The weight of them. I love the fact that the 6.0's are 112grams and the 5.5's are 108grams. I'm over with heavier shafts.

Hit the Razr Hawk tonight. The draw is really messing me up. Will try to work through it. Also rolled the Odyssey Black Tour Design I just bought. Wow is it fantastic.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back