My New Driver-Thanks Jersey Nate!!

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
As we all know by now, Jersey Nate swings the other way. So when he purchased a right handed Cleveland 9.5* TL 310 driver on the forum for the Miyazaki shaft, the head was of no use to him. When Nate found out I was interested in the head, he did not hesitate messaging me about it. Jersey Nate is a very kind man who I will have the pleasure of teeing it up with very soon. He did not let me pay for the head, or even the shipping.

Jersey Nate is a cool dude, a forever friend, and I cant wait to return the favor.

On to the goodies:

The shaft is a Project X 83g 7.0 shaft. The blue with the headcover match it perfectly, and I cannot wait to unleash this beast. Those shaft graphics are unreal. Low launch, low spin, hello boomers.

835d0f25.jpg
e07a5bcd.jpg

0b180cb3.jpg

ed51e489.jpg

5c5b0fcf.jpg

JN is a great guy. Glad it worked out for both of you. That thing looks really nice BTW.

Hope it works out well for you Thainer! Great gesture JN!

I like this JN character for some reason. Seems to be a good dude! Very nice act on his part.

Kudos to JN! And enjoy the new boom stick!!

JN is a class act. Hope you enjoy the driver

Enjoy the driver and class move Jersey Nate!

Another solid gesture by one of THP's finest members. Good job, Nate Dogg!

Nice one JN!

Class act there JN !

Very classy! But man, 83 grams? That's heavy lifting.

JN is a great THP'er!

Nice looking driver Thainer and nice going JN!

I'm gonna bump this for the night crowd because I think Jersey Nate is the man!

That's very cool of JN!

I bet that's a good driver for you Trainer. Enjoy it!

Posted via taptalk

Way to go JN!

"he swings the other way" - that was a funny one.

Seriously though, that's awesome JN! That's a great looking club, love those PX shafts!

That's great!!

ROFL....I DO swing the other way...double entendre FTW Thain. It was my pleasure to be able to help you out, man. Can't wait to tee it up with you soon.

I think JN is trying to win the title of Nicest Guy on the Internet. Well played JN.

JN is a great dude for sure, and thats a sweet looking driver there Thainer. Having seen you hit driver I'm sure this thing will be a cannon.

Awesome stuff...:D

Well Done JN and congrats on the new setup thain! Live the comradare here!!

Back