How do you mark your ball?

Aren't you in insurance? You can get yours replaced after making a claim.
I replace my cheap balls with ProV1's I find on the course.

haha.

I mark mine with cartpath scuffs and bark burn.

I thought I was the only one!

When I was playing the B330-RX in yellow I never had to mark mine because I was the only yellow ball in the group....now that I am hitting some Cally's in preparation for the MC I have been circling the number with a blue sharpie.

Sorry to bring an old thread to life, I just wanted to show off how I mark my ball

7219813870_f6326dc75b.jpg

The other sides

7219814114_177d15d316.jpg

I put "MR. Z" on top of the srixon on each side. One day one of the backstop boys calle me mr. Z and since I play the Z-Star X balls it fit quite nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to bring an old thread to life, I just wanted to show off how I mark my ball

7219813870_f6326dc75b.jpg

The other sides

7219814114_177d15d316.jpg

Those look awesome man but how freaking long does it take too do that?

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, those look sweet but holy wow that's a lot to have on a golf ball.

One dot left of the number for me this year, and that is it. Simple and effective, and not markings on my club faces!

You misspelled Back DHJ.

I put three green dots around the number and that's it.

Small red circle around the L in Titleist. Sometimes I will write on the ball while I'm playing...last time was a big D A on the ball after taking a penalty for hitting the wrong ball out of rough. The D A showed up even in deep rough. D(umb) A($$)

I just put 2 green dots on the ball, one to each side of the number and draw a putting line in green as well.
The I write "Jrod long" on the ball.

A "G" in a blank spot on the ball... Either green or red on either a neon yellow or neon pink ball.

I probably don't need to mark mine as I seem to be the only person using the Wilson Staff DX2 on our course. Having said that I colour one of the dimples near the number on each side of the ball in black, then put another couple of black dots on the sides. That way I can usually see one of the dots no matter which way it's lying.

I do not my mark my balls, since I usually use two or three different type depending on how I am hitting that day or the others are using on the group.

FJ
My initials, not the shoe brand ;)

the wife got me one of those tin cup ball markers last week going to give it a try this weekend

Those look awesome man but how freaking long does it take too do that?

About 20 minutes haha I usually put some family guy on in the background and do it, but that way i have no problem recognizing my ball!

I fill in 3 dimples above the Manufacture's Logo, one on top and two side by side below the top one, then draw a small line between the two on the bottom, thus creating a 3 leafed clover....
Always in GREEN since my family is IRISH...

I do a black/purple circle of dots opposite side of pro v1x
When shone a light on the ball there is a perfect circle of same sized dimples (that's how I find the circle as its not always the same place)

Just tappin away

I do a black line on one side and if the ball is a 1 I put a black dot next to the one. If the number is any higher I cover the number with the dot. Weird but just what I've been doing for the last couple years

This is very jouvenile but if I find a ball in the woods I mark it with a sperm and wright "one good shot" then throw it in the rough for a group behind me to find again very childish but I would be laughing my butt off if I were the one to find it.

Back