2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

I'm just going to ignore this thread I think.. it's too depressing.
I can say with 100% certainty that the week of training I had was not worth missing this trip.

Thinking of you Steel! ((((((Hug))))))

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Up early and lots of golf will be played today. Shotgun start at 8am with the great attendees. The Ultimate Golf Weekend continues.

Early start today but it'll be well worth it. Looking forward to my group with Marco (play dough), Tadashi, and bear4ever. All three guys have been wonderful to meet. I'm also blown away by the generosity of THP. Yesterday was an incredible day and I was lucky enough to win a brand new set of Adams irons. Don't know if this weekend could get much better.
For those of you who couldn't make you're missing a heck of a time.

Just got up, and looking forward to playing both courses today.

The food was the best buffet style I ever had!! Not one bad item!! Delicious
Yes!! My wife and I were a bit curious; our first Cuban dinner. It was AWESOME! Going to have to find a place close to home and hope it's half as good.
Oh yeah, I will be posting tons of pictures after the outing.
Psst...she only took about 153 at dinner.

Also...where's breakfast?!!

Seriously? Morning round with Hawk, Seth, and Kris Tamulis.....yes please!

Another beauty of a day awaits us and we have the villa crawl tonight. As if this group needs a reason to drink. :D

Well Ole Gray's shirt isn't on inside/out but he did have his gym shorts on backwards this morning. We've been awake since 3:30 am. Just too excited about today!

P5190010.jpg

Looking forward to an awesome day of golf!

Awesome night, had a blast!

Kicking it back with about 20 other THP'ers at the clubhouse patio right now over drinks.

Cameras come out tomorrow and fun will be captured. Stoked to be playing with Seth, Hawk, and Kris Tamulis tomorrow morning and War, Tadashi, & ddec tomorrow afternoon!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

wow man...please figure out a way to video tape all 36 holes!

have a great day everyone! hit 'em straight...i'm off to the links as well!

c6e4eb17-8e84-e9be.jpg

Zach and Jerry waiting to tee off on the new course, par 3 of 153 yds.

Play well gentlemen!

Man I am so jealous! Have fun out there guys/gals!!

Forum names, Tadashi? I remember during both outings up here I met a couple THPers and were confused until they said their forum names, LOL...

Had a busy day yesterday and wasn't able to follow along all the action as it was taking place. catching up now but just wanted to say have fun everyone! From the looks of Tadashi's picture it looks like the weather is beautiful for some golf. I'm enjoying catching up on the action and look forward to hearing about todays action.

Well Ole Gray's shirt isn't on inside/out but he did have his gym shorts on backwards this morning. We've been awake since 3:30 am. Just too excited about today!

P5190010.jpg

I swear if you weren't there that man would put his shirt on his legs and his pants over his head....

I think OG has clothing dyslexia

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'm so jealous of mattycracks Betti, that thing is sooooo nice!

man i wish i had joined this site sooner... a bunch of hardcore golf nuts! i would have been all over this like white on rice! im so jelly.. you know how hard it is to find some people that are cool with playing multiple rounds and then drink.. this really is the hackers paradise lol

c6e4e97a-a632-f116.jpg

Back