The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good past few days at the Chunky household. Kind of scared actually

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Dude, WTC is going on. I left you a voicemail, and PM'd you. Call me or PM me, or something, because you have me worried now too.

Hey chunk hope things get better for you!

So I go out with friends last night, 3 girls, all who have boyfriends. Lets just say that three females vs. one male does not end well for the male. I played counselor all night.

Hahaha. I try to avoid those confrontations all together.

So I go out with friends last night, 3 girls, all with boyfriends. Lets just say that the females vs. one male does not end well for the male. I played counselor all night.

Yeah, but when they dump those other losers, you are in like Flynn!

Haha, not a chance. I am the "friend", not the boyfriend.

I hate that. It's just a fail of a situation. Friend zone = bad.

I don't mind. I consider their boyfriends to be good friends of mine. One of them is my best friend. Therefore, I don't see any of the girls as a potential love interest. It isn't how I am wired.
I hate that. It's just a fail of a situation. Friend zone = bad.

Jesus, I sound like a typical teen. That is truly a rant.

I don't mind. I consider their boyfriends to be good friends of mine. One of them is my best friend. Therefore, I don't see any of the girls as a potential love interest. It isn't how I am wired.

Fair enough. I reckon I have friends like that too.

Friend zone is good until they don't have a bf anymore and you realize you wish you weren't in the friend zone. It's all good though better than being That Guy

Like I said, I don't see any of them that way. Fleetingly, in moments of weakness, maybe, but it never lasts. There is only one girl who I wish hadn't friendzoned me at the moment.

Getting into car accidents suck

Work all week long week after week then the week end is here YEAAAAAH ..But then no one wants to golf or has other plans WTF???? Sunny and low 80s perfect weather .. Normally i would say screw it but just don't feel like going solo today..

Work all week long week after week then the week end is here YEAAAAAH ..But then no one wants to golf or has other plans WTF???? Sunny and low 80s perfect weather .. Normally i would say screw it but just don't feel like going solo today..

Dang, I'd go golfing if I lived there haha

Empty propane tank on the grill. Boo.

Burnt one side of my bacon grilled cheese..

Empty propane tank on the grill. Boo.

Dual gas grills is where it's at! I have mine hooked up to my natural gas line! No more running out of propane.

Dual gas grills is where it's at! I have mine hooked up to my natural gas line! No more running out of propane.

Thats on my "my wife is going to be a doctor and I can retire early and have a bad arse grill" wish list. LOL

Seriously, those things are awesome. Today is ok though, gonna bust out the charcoal, I do love charcoal grilling too.

Don't you need different orifice sizes for nat gas and propane?
Now that would make me cry
it was a sad day for a few minutes.. Than I just took the burnt side off and put a new piece of bread on. I survived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back