Steel, I am so sorry to hear about you and your families loss. I can't imagine the pain you must be experiencing right now. The entire THP community will be here for you, but right now is the time to spend comforting the people that held your Mom dear to their heart. So sorry for your loss. Take care. Thoughts to you and your entire family.

I should be on my way to Orlando right now to enjoy a weekend with some of the kindest people I've ever encountered. Instead, I'm shocked, stunned, and saddened to say that I lost my mother today. I lost my best friend, my inspiration in life, my rock. And I'm lost. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. I just don't know. I feel empty. I really do. I'm 22 and I lost my mother today at the age of 54. I lost my childhood today. I really just lost everything.

I just want to apologize to THP and everyone involved in the Outing for making a mess. My bags were packed for Orlando. I was ready to go. And now this. Instead, I'm dealing with a situation beyond what I'm capable of handling.

I received a phone call yesterday afternoon while I was at work informing me that my mother was in the hospital. I experienced the most life altering conversation today at 7:08 PM. And I just don't quite know how to handle anything. But I'm sorry. I can sincerely say that beyond my mother..she was my best friend. And I've lost that.

very sorry to hear about your loss man. my condolences

My heart goes out to you SP with the deepest condolances.
Like others have mentioned, I'm always around if you need someone to talk to or just plain shout at.

That's horrible, my families thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay strong!

All of our hearts are with you SP.
Take care.

I am sorry for your loss. Your mom had a good son and a friend and that is huge. My prayers go to you and your family.

Our condolences, you are in our thoughts and prayers

Sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you must be going through. My father is very much to me like your mother to you.

So very sorry for your loss, it has to be very hard to deal with but you will never be given a mountain that you can't climb. Prayers to you and your family.

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear it.

Steel, reading your post my heart sank and I can only hope and pray that you make it through this trying time. From the emotion in your post, I could feel that your mother has prepared you for anything. God bless you and your family.

So sorry for your loss SP, wish I could say or do something to make it better. I know the pain you are in right now. We are all here for you to give any support we can.

Sorry for you loss SP. I can't imagine what you are going through right now.

Oh man, my heart aches to have read that first post. I can only send my best to you and yours.

My condolences SP, I could feel your heartbreak through those words. She clearly ment the world to you and that can not be replaced. Remember the good times and bad and always smile when you think about the times. God speed to her.

Thanks again, everyone. Your kindness does not go either unnoticed or unappreciated.

Ah man, SP. it sounds like you two had an amazing relationship and you know you've got a huge support system at THP. I send my condolences to you and yours buddy.

Tap before talk.

SP....My heart is with you today. Very sorry to hear this. The least of your worries is an apology to the THP crew.
I will suggest a toast and a moment of silence for yours, and all of our losses, at the outing, even though I'm not there. Am hoping someone carries it out in your behalf.

Today was rough.

We're all behind you and we're all here for you.

I know. It helps. My mind just can't stop though. Ever. I can't sleep. I'm never hungry.

I know. It helps. My mind just can't stop though. Ever. I can't sleep. I'm never hungry.

It's just a testament to how much you love her Steel. My heart aches for you. Nothing I can say can take away your pain but please know I care.

Very sorry.

SP - so sorry about your loss - your family is in my prayers. I also lost my mother when she was 54 - now that I am 59 and not quite grown up, I know how devastatingly young that is. I know how it hurts, but I promise you time will help. Even though you will always miss her presence in your life, in time you will realize that you will ALWAYS have her love in your heart.

Back