Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, thought so, too bad as I have a G20 9.5 sitting over there glaring at me as its on the way out lol

Good lord dude, you have what, 10 drivers/heads just hanging out, waiting for a new home?

What were you guys (Dev or Nate) thinking for the C. Kua shaft pull? I think I may be interested. What are the weights/flex codes you guys have?

Good lord dude, you have what, 10 drivers/heads just hanging out, waiting for a new home?

Hahaha, three.

J40 10.5 head, G20 9.5 with Tour Stiff, and a GEEK DCT 10.5 (9.5) head. The others are just keepers for fun and such.

What were you guys (Dev or Nate) thinking for the C. Kua shaft pull? I think I may be interested. What are the weights/flex codes you guys have?

D, I've got a 39S that came out of my Classic that I will never, ever, ever, use. I'd gladly get it to you with that putter grip for shipping costs dude.

D, I've got a 39S that came out of my Classic that I will never, ever, ever, use. I'd gladly get it to you with that putter grip for shipping costs dude.

Wow. How's the launch/spin on it? Do you know?

My C Kua is a 43S with flex code 8722. C Kua is a high launch, mid-low spin shaft I believe.

Hahaha, three.

J40 10.5 head, G20 9.5 with Tour Stiff, and a GEEK DCT 10.5 (9.5) head. The others are just keepers for fun and such.

Man, I need to hit both the j40 AND the G20.. Have not really swung either of them yet. In fact, I am surprised they are two that did not make the cut.

Wow. How's the launch/spin on it? Do you know?
Its actually a 43S, 51g, mid-high launch. Problem might be though that it is a .350 tip...I just remembered that.

Its actually a 43S, 51g, mid-high launch. Problem might be though that it is a .350 tip...I just remembered that.

Oh. Well then. I guess that eliminates Nate's as well. Thanks for the offer though.

Man, I need to hit both the j40 AND the G20.. Have not really swung either of them yet. In fact, I am surprised they are two that did not make the cut.

Go hit the G20 dude, if its blis I could hook you up! LOL

I can't adjust to the G20 at address because of the elongated head, it was the longest for me though. I tried and tried with the J40 and its just not meant to be, different lofts and shafts all over but I couldn't get it to work. I really wanted it to be "the one" too.

Go hit the G20 dude, if its blis I could hook you up! LOL

I can't adjust to the G20 at address because of the elongated head, it was the longest for me though. I tried and tried with the J40 and its just not meant to be, different lofts and shafts all over but I couldn't get it to work. I really wanted it to be "the one" too.

I'll have to find a demo day.. I hate hitting these things indoors so much..

It's not pink is it? heh..

I'll have to find a demo day.. I hate hitting these things indoors so much..

It's not pink is it? heh..

Hahaha, nope. If it was I could sell it for 1k on the bay though apparently!

I'm pondering some diversity in my golf bag..

But I have no idea what that means.

LOL, you know that they allow inter-OEM marriage within the golf bag, right? Hehe...

Does anyone have an idea of what KBS Tour in the black run for a 4-PW set?

Does anyone have an idea of what KBS Tour in the black run for a 4-PW set?

From Valuegolf.com - $349. But I'd contact Blind9 and see what they can do.

From Valuegolf.com - $349. But I'd contact Blind9 and see what they can do.

And the non custom are like a $150. That's a no brainer I think.

And the non custom are like a $150. That's a no brainer I think.

Yeah, the custom series are sweet, but I'd think that you could get the non customs and Vibrant them for less than $350 total.

LOL, you know that they allow inter-OEM marriage within the golf bag, right? Hehe...

I don't even know what that means haha?

Honestly though, the monstrousness of my 2.0 4 iron has made my hybrid all but useless. I'd be just as well to get it in the marketplace and add a 5w back to the bag, frankly.

I don't even know what that means haha?

Honestly though, the monstrousness of my 2.0 4 iron has made my hybrid all but useless. I'd be just as well to get it in the marketplace and add a 5w back to the bag, frankly.

Diversity in the golf bag? More than one OEM = Inter-OEM....sheesh do I need to spell it out for you? :alien:

I am pondering a Mashie 5w. Hell, what aren't I pondering?

Diversity in the golf bag? More than one OEM = Inter-OEM....sheesh do I need to spell it out for you? :alien:

No spelling... Everyone's already into their second beverage :)

haha, I wasn't disagreeing.. I thought it would be cool to be purely one OEM, but I'll admit I feel a bit strange with it. I have a feeling there are better options in some of my areas.. Right now though, the wedges and the irons are safe.. Doing great things for this guy.

Or third...ish!! haha!

Or my fourth....LOL....

haha, I wasn't disagreeing.. I thought it would be cool to be purely one OEM, but I'll admit I feel a bit strange with it. I have a feeling there are better options in some of my areas.. Right now though, the wedges and the irons are safe.. Doing great things for this guy.

Yeah, my irons are here to stay for quite a while, I'm very happy with them. I think my strongest ponders are wedges and 3W.

The 2.0's are great irons for sure Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back