2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

d8efa212-5dad-db4e.jpg

PMOA, like a boss.

This whole outing has been a blast! The crawl was an absolute great time with good food and plenty to drink! I hate to see it come to an end.

d8efa212-6820-d40f.jpg

Check it. Direct line to TMex.

Tonight was an absolute blast. Each Villa was down right fun, no doubts about that. Good drinks, great food, and even better was being around a great group of friends. Heading in to Wonka's villa was fun, and those couple put on a show! Amazing!

Gotta give it up for my guys in the Villa though as well... ddxu was up at 5:30am making Jell-O shots, and Freddie and I played 36 holes and then pan fried Chicken Wings and then through them on the low heat of an oven to get them done right. Good work guys, it was a blast!

We're the same handicap, so that would be a battle. Don't think you could whoop me on the course...or the Pong table, for that matter. The outing next year will be...wait for it...epic. Hopefully you won't cry like Sid the Kid did. :alien:

Oh. It's on.

The pics are hilarious...kills me that I am not there

Hahaha, next year will be interesting...
The trash talk for next year might be a little premature haha.

Love the continued pics and thoughts on how amazing everything has been

Fun time last night. Some villas really went all out. Maybe one of the coolest things I've seen. Just a huge travelling party of THP'rs. Last round coming up.

Posted via taptalk

Last official morning of the Outing. Really looking forward to the round with GG, Tadashi, and Arydolphin this morning.

Really enjoyed getting to meet some new faces and reconnect with some veterans this weekend. JB and GG do an outstanding job making each of these events a great time (even if I personally don't take advantage of all the socializing opportunities).

Getting ready to head off to breakfast, I have two rounds scheduled today, one with Yorkem,Mward and my old friend SeeMoreGuy. Then this afternoon with three if the best personalities on THP, Hanks, the belbs and the mighty TMex. Going to be an epic day!!!

So many thoughts, not enough time. Will definitely have a ton to try and recap when I arrive back home. I am lucky and thankful to be able to participate in something like this - the hype is not hype, we are having that much fun.

The biggest of thanks goes out to Morgan & JB, you can't appreciate or understand the work done for this until seen in person. It is absolutely amazing what they have created and pulled off. And next year, they have bigger and better plans - they are never content.

Teeing off in 90 minutes: Hawk & JB vs Chewie & myself. Best ball. Should be good, some phenomenal golf has been played the last few days!

Last nights Villa Crawl was pretty great and one of the coolest events of the Outing. Many thanks to wives of THPers as well as the members for going all out with the food and beverages. Great getting a chance to talk with some folks one on one. This has been yet another fantastic Outing. Great friends, great golf and great times. Even saw some THPers SethO and TOAD piss off an alligator last night. You can see it all down down here.
TapAhoy!

Villa crawl was such a good time last night. Word of advice, dont let ddxu make jello shots. They burn the entire way down and yet taste delicious

The last day has come and it has been an amazing experience. The golf was great, but it wouldn't be such a great outing without the people. If you ever get the chance to do this sign up immediately. Not once did I ever feel unwelcome. Thank you THP'ers and JB and GG for everything. Now let's go and shoot the temperature

Last nights Villa Crawl was pretty great and one of the coolest events of the Outing. Many thanks to wives of THPers as well as the members for going all out with the food and beverages. Great getting a chance to talk with some folks one on one. This has been yet another fantastic Outing. Great friends, great golf and great times. Even saw some THPers SethO and TOAD piss off an alligator last night. You can see it all down down here.
TapAhoy!

You must have had a buzz going because SethO couldn't piss off anything. :D

It was interesting to see their interaction with Old Man Gator. I thought the Gator was gonna win but I was wrong.

TapAhoy!

Sounds like another outstanding outing, raised the bar yet again. You all have fun and get back home safe, ya hear!

great pics everyone.
looks like fun times were had by all.
the outing is definitely on my vacation radar...some year soon, without a doubt.
hit 'em straight today.

Awesome pics!

Back