GG heads to the Nike Oven

I wonder if Carl P is using the fitness portion of the app? He makes me want to eat cake.

I wonder if Carl P is using the fitness portion of the app? He makes me want to eat cake.

He has as many wins on Tour this year as Tiger :alien:

Please come home. There are 3 of us here that are helpless without you doing everything for us.

All together now..........AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was the sweetest thing ever and I am sure 100% true!

Was there any news on an International (UK) release date for this app? It looks cool, but sucks that it's currently only US.

They did not discuss this so I don't know but they made a point to emphasize that this is just phase one and bigger things are yet to come.

This sounds awesome, thanks for all the coverage GG.

looking forward to seeing the thoughts on this

They did not discuss this so I don't know but they made a point to emphasize that this is just phase one and bigger things are yet to come.

Thanks GG :act-up:

That was excellent GG, thank you!!

Please come home. There are 3 of us here that are helpless without you doing everything for us.

This made me laugh, because it's so true, and JB would be the first person to tell you that.

Safe travels GG!

Really looking forward to this, I think mostly the fitness portion of it. I've been trying to get in set up on my iPhone but keep getting a server error. Will have to try again later.

Looking forward to the review GG!

I am on my way to the airport now. I should get there a bit early which should give me time to start writing my article. I hope I get a window seat again.

I am on my way to the airport now. I should get there a bit early which should give me time to start writing my article. I hope I get a window seat again.

Wow, that was a quick trip! Very cool to see Nike want you there though, impressive stuff.

Have a safe flight back and can't wait to read the article!

Sent from my iPhone

Thats Great GG, I hope you have a safe trip.

have a safe trip GG, cant wait to hear more about the app!

Made it to Memphis and should be boarding my next flight any minute.

This entire airport smells like BBQ.

mmmmm, i want some BBQ

Downloaded the App! I'm so gonna buy one of these they look awesome :clap:

Back