Choice of drink on the golf course

Monster rehab arny style and water. Can't drink and play, it just makes me mad. In a younger time I would imbibe some lovely spirits and illegal smoke, but it's no good for scoring...at all.

Oh, and nice guy, I would never bring beer, that's just rude. 12 for a six pack may be highway robbery but it's not cool at all to bring when I KNOW how you dudes pay rent. I can deal with a 2.00 beer. A closed golf course, well that makes me weep.

I really like the new monster energy rehab drinks esp the arnold palmer flavor so I bring one of those along with a bottle of water. Sometimes I'll pack in a couple cold beers too if I'm in the mood, brought from home of course. I'm not paying $4 for a 12oz can of budweiser at the course, sorry.

monster_rehab.jpg

I like one or two beers and than a gatorade when I am golfing 18 w/ cart with friends

Water on the front. A cold beer from the cart lady on the back...but only after a par! (sometimes it's a very dry round :bulgy-eyes:)

Kmac introduced me to the Monster Rehab this weekend. It could surpass mountain dew for me.

Kmac introduced me to the Monster Rehab this weekend. It could surpass mountain dew for me.

That's a glowing endorsement right there

Those Rehabs only have something like 20 calories in them. It pained me I had one left in the fridge I had to leave behind.

Gatorade and water if I'm walking and if I'm in a cart I max out at two maybe three beer

Those Rehabs only have something like 20 calories in them. It pained me I had one left in the fridge I had to leave behind.

That sounds like some quality right there. I'll have to check them out!

That surprises me.. I would have never guessed. Will try one tomorrow

mostly water in the summertime. A beer is good, but sometimes it just doesnt sit right with me when its that hot.

In the winter, anything will do, really.

Hip flask with Bushmills Irish whiskey on cold days.

Dark rum with a dash of coke, or a few litres of cider other times.

Buckfast on captains or presidents day.
Bushmills is made in the town my family comes from in Ireland. Good stuff. Never had it on the course though. I stick with mainly beer or water and occasionally a mixed drink.

Sometimes I'll get an Arnold Palmer or even a nice cold one, but since I mostly walk I still use my water

Wow, you actually have to mix that stuff up yourselves?

Well we ARE in Florida..................................:rofl:............................and it tastes better that way!!!!!:drinks:

I have been hooked on the tea and lemonade rehab drinks since you had one on Sunday, they are really good.

Purple G2.

How the hell do you guys drink that stuff with like 9 million grams of sugar.

Purple G2.

Mix some vodka with it.

I drink water most of the time but also bring along some dried almonds with raisins, or a protein bar that I can still eat even though it's melted inside the package. The Nuun, Powerade, Gatorade, etc. stuff doesn't seem to help me noticeably.

Arnold Palmer baby..makes me play like the king! I buy them in those packets as the grocery store, fill up my bottle with water at the course, and mix it up. So cheap that way and it is so good!

Water and sometimes powerade/gatorade for me.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I have been hooked on the tea and lemonade rehab drinks since you had one on Sunday, they are really good.

I thought you guys already had those from that energy drink thread. I saw them at 7-eleven or Wawa out here a few weeks ago and have been getting them ever since.

Purple G2.

G2 is amazing on the course.. I really don't care for the standard gatorade, but G2 is awesome. Well played dude.

Heck I'll just drink a Dr Pepper if its not too hot. Otherwise its fruit punch Gatorade or Powerade depending on whats out at the course.

Back