Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial Thread (Spoilers)

scratch that about byrd..........:angry:

LOL, it's only Round 1. It sure would be nice if DT could make a birdie.

I hope that Tim Clark does well. He just came back off that injury and I think he can throw up some good scores this weekend.

SHut it cookie! He'll go low tomorrow dude. He did the same thing at the Players.

Don't look now. Dufner -3 through 3.

Dufner is going HAM!

He's making up for DT for me. Go waggle!

Me too!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Toms AND Pride. ZJ on the bench. I gotta stop watching Golf Channel. Or start putting names in a hat, or something.
That being said, go Dufner. If he shoots about 12 under nobody gets any points...plus he might actually crack a smile, which would be cool to see.

I have Zach on the bench, hopefully Kuch goes low and makes up for that. I also have Rickie, Hunter and Duf as my starters. Not looking bad so far.

Wow Duf to -4 now. If I had started Zach I would be sitting pretty right now.

I got Toms and Pride too. Played Pride today but he's benched now. I hope they both miss the cut now. "What a stupid I am"

Even with his smack talk, my team will outscore cookie's today. Suck it fragile one.

Even with his smack talk, my team will outscore cookie's today. Suck it fragile one.

I checked and you are right for the moment. Of course, I had to scroll down a bit to find you in the standings.

I love what the PGA is doing with pairings this year. We get Kuch, Rickie, and Waggles in Rounds 1 & 2. That's awesome.

I wouldn't mind following those 3 for two rounds. Obviously, they're all playing extremely well right now.

I checked and you are right for the moment. Of course, I had to scroll down a bit to find you in the standings.

hardy har har! I'm gunning for you tazer.

I wouldn't mind following those 3 for two rounds. Obviously, they're all playing extremely well right now.

That would be a great 3 to follow. 3 quick golfers who are playing great golf right now. I am a big fan of Duf and Kuch, and maybe I could bend Rickie's hat for him.

That would be a great 3 to follow. 3 quick golfers who are playing great golf right now. I am a big fan of Duf and Kuch, and maybe I could bend Rickie's hat for him.

I think this is why I like Fowler, His pace of play is easy to watch. It's like he has his shot before he addresses the ball and isn't afraid to go for it.

I was pretty excited about my Zack Johnson pick until I noticed that basically everyone else in the league has him, too. Unfortunately, it looks like I was the only one who listened to the "experts" and picked David Toms this week. "Can't miss," they said. "Has only missed the cut one time in 10 years," they said. I suspect he's not coming back from an opening 74, especially when he has to play in the afternoon tomorrow.

Rickie Fowler, please pick up the white courtesy phone... you're up on the fantasy draw this week.

Anyone see that Kyle Reifers just hit the longest drive of the day, 315 yds, while the club head separated from the shaft and went flying after the ball?

Anyone see that Kyle Reifers just hit the longest drive of the day, 315 yds, while the club head separated from the shaft and went flying after the ball?

No I didnt but that is pretty amazing. Id love to break my driver hitting a 315 yard bomb.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Looks like a paltry 50 point day for me. I'm hunting fools down! DT is going low tomorrow.

Eff this. Dufner and Sergio are going in for tomorrow.

Back