Morning Drive host?

fastbasser

Reaction score
Handicap
What happened to Kuselisas?? Anything to do with the ESPN book?

Just curious..

:drinks:

Good ole holly..

Sent from my iPhone

Damn,,, After your post, I searched the net. Poor old Erik is taking a butt whipping.. lol I "assumed" he stepped on his "wee wee" again. (no pun intended) . Let's see,,,, Holly or career, Holly or career....
[h=1][/h]

Wow that is actually surprising and didnt have a thought in my mind that they were dating.

Damn,,, After your post, I searched the net. Poor old Erik is taking a butt whipping.. lol I "assumed" he stepped on his "wee wee" again. (no pun intended) . Let's see,,,, Holly or career, Holly or career....
[h=1][/h]

Holly.

Sent from my iPhone

what an idiot...he chose vagina over a gig many of us would dream of. I guess many of us also dream of Holly. Not I. Give me the job

what an idiot...he chose vagina over a gig many of us would dream of. I guess many of us also dream of Holly. Not I. Give me the job

I'd take the job honestly

Wow that is actually surprising and didnt have a thought in my mind that they were dating.

I heard about it a while ago.. I thought he was just "playing" around.. Oh well....

I am sure he must have "guardian angel" looking out for him..

No I understand and honestly if it came down to i would be the same way.. just throwing the out there for typical response.. My girlfriend always comments on how tan/dark her legs are compared to her arms.. It is pretty evident to me now and does not look attractive.

Sent from my iPhone

hes actually getting a promotion to hosting NBC sportstalk from what that article said

Thanks. Was wondering why so many different co-hosts.

I liked Erik when he was on ESPN. I think Williams is a stiff though.

Funny, my opinion is the same. I thought he was 10 times better at ESPN. I felt he tried to bring a "basketball mentality" to golf. It was a very bad fit IMHO. Williams is a pompous ass.. There is no bigger name dropper or self important person on TV IMHO. He is a "bad version" of or "poor mans" Mike Greenberg on Mike and Mike..

I guess the single most important thing needed to be a TV sports talk show host is a good memory, not talent.

Yeah. Williams reminds me of a spoiled brat that thinks he's better than everyone. I rarely watch any more.

I've been conscious of and uncomfortable with their flirting almost from day one on the show - especially knowing that Erik had already gotten himself into trouble with the ladies at ESPN. Makes sense now why he's in favor of "protecting the brand" and not releasing info on player suspensions - he's all about inappropriate behavior as long as no one finds out.

Gary may be a little stiff, but at least now they can answer the question "who would you rather play with?" without Erik uncomfortably and unnecessarily bringing Holly into the conversation. For my money, Holly does a great job but she's the 3rd most attractive girl they have on the show behind Lauren Thompson and Win McMurry (4th if you include Nicole Lapin who used to do the business report - while getting uncomfortably hit on by EK).

In conclusion, I'm happy he's gone :clap:

I think he'll do really well there.....NBC is making a big run at ESPN over the next few years.....Disney vs. Comcast? Heavyweight fight for sure

hes actually getting a promotion to hosting NBC sportstalk from what that article said

I agree.....Holly is overrated for sure....

No I understand and honestly if it came down to i would be the same way.. just throwing the out there for typical response.. My girlfriend always comments on how tan/dark her legs are compared to her arms.. It is pretty evident to me now and does not look attractive.

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah. Williams reminds me of a spoiled brat that thinks he's better than everyone. I rarely watch any more.

It's sad or funny in a way.. Golf is attempting to reach the masses. He is old school in his dress, behavior and attitude. NOT the "style" the new golf is trying to portray I feel..

It's who you know......

He landed a gig with NBC sports on their 24 hour network. So he got his cake and more cake from NBC and gets bask in all it's glory

I think he'll do really well there.....NBC is making a big run at ESPN over the next few years.....Disney vs. Comcast? Heavyweight fight for sure

I agree.....Holly is overrated for sure....

Yeah it's crazy.. Didn't they just try to land SVP from ESPN.. One of the best sports talk show hosts in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone

I would take the vajajay...all day. Im just sayin. he can get another somewhere else

Back