It is not good to take a sleeping pill and a laxative in the same night.

I was in an extra in a movie starring Clint Eastwood and Charlie Sheen (The Rookie).
Met Clint and got to shake his hand since he was the director but Charlie stayed in his trailer all the time when he wasn't on set. Gee, I wonder why??

Haha..my uncle was the one legged man in the beginning of dances with wolves

Sent from my iPhone

apparently the word vajiiiiiiiiiiina is frowned apon.

I still hold the school record for most 3 pointers in a game. A fact I had no idea about until One-T and I were talking and someone confirmed it for me.

thats still awesome btw. thats a lot of 3's. I was impressed.

Hulk Hogan once made fun of my hair-do.

I once got arrested in my underwear and a net back cap, long before net back caps came back in style. #truth

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

I once got arrested in my underwear and a net back cap, long before net back caps came back in style. #truth

Hahaha what were you doing? I'm afraid it's going to be a graphic answer.

I was once the number 2 bull rider in the nation.. True story. Missed being number 1 by 4 points.

Hahaha what were you doing? I'm afraid it's going to be a graphic answer.

Enjoying a fifth of Southern Comfort and Coke...........behind the wheel of an 85 Oldsmobile Cutlass. LOL. I asked the highway patrol to hold on while I found my pants.

I was once the number 2 bull rider in the nation.. True story.

That is awesome! Any videos of yourself on youtube?

Enjoying a fifth of Southern Comfort and Coke...........behind the wheel of an 85 Oldsmobile Cutlass. LOL. I asked the highway patrol to hold on while I found my pants.

so what you're saying is... YOU KNOW HOW TO PARTY!!!

I KNEW how to party. 17 to 25 is mostly a blur. Now I play golf and volunteer my time. #wildandcrazy

Mine would be Mid November. 9 months after Valentine's Day...

We have a son from one of those! haha :D Nov 28th he was a little late.

My brother-in-law's uncle is the drummer for Weezer

I hold my high school's record for the triple jump that's still going strong 10 years later. My track practice took place at Greco Middle School, the same school Debra LaFave wound up teaching at and had her little escapade a couple years later.

One more. I was also an armature muay Thai fighter. Mainly fighting in bars and strip clubs.

My brother-in-law's uncle is the drummer for Weezer

Oh man I used to listen to them all the time.. Gonna have to pull a few CDs out and get me some Weezer going this weekend

Sent from my iPhone

A great friend of my Grandfather came to him with a business idea in the 50's and wanted to him to go in 50/50 with him. My grandfather told him that the idea would never take off, cause it's not what people wanted.

That idea ended up doing pretty well, the business is now called Burger King. Thanks Pop, good looking out.

A great friend of my Grandfather came to him with a business idea in the 50's and wanted to him to go in 50/50 with him. My grandfather told him that the idea would never take off, cause it's not what people wanted.

That idea ended up doing pretty well, the business is now called Burger King. Thanks Pop, good looking out.
That sucks. Lol

Oh snap!!

Back