The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
000092226.jpg

It was back in 2007 when she was 18. She is hotte and ....more developed...now..haha

hey chica....:call-me:

Hot, but looks slightly psychotic.

I don't even recommend bag and release. Listen to War. Admire from a distance, eye contact at a minimum.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

I don't even recommend bag and release. Listen to War. Admire from a distance, eye contact at a minimum.

I am happily married. But the other wolves around here are on the prowl. Wonder if I should let them know..haha

I am happily married. But the other wolves around here are on the prowl. Wonder if I should let them know..haha

Ghahahaha... Priceless

Sent from my iPhone

It was back in 2007 when she was 18. She is hotte and ....more developed...now..haha

umm...can we not get here jail pic? hahaha, I kid. I can see how she could be hot

Last edited:

LOL. Let 'em get mugged for their lunch money.

Girls like that aren't marriage material from my experience. They do make for some very good times. And some pretty bad ones if you don't follow the advice from the first sentence.

Girls like that aren't marriage material from my experience. They do make for some very good times. And some pretty bad ones if you don't follow the advice from the first sentence.

Woah!!! Who was talking marriage material haha.. That screams hit it and quit it

Sent from my iPhone

Girls like that end you up on the Jerry Springer Show, getting you punched in the face.........with a chair.........by her baby daddy, Gino.

You'd think. Few things on earth are dumber than a dude in his early 20's.

The blonde girl on sportscenter is hot.

Not to be a buzz kill or anything as I do enjoy the banter here but, if this woman works for your company, by posting her picture without her permission and participating in the subsequent banter, you are setting yourself up for a sexual harassment suit should she or someone else from your company stumble upon this thread.

Just sayin'...

Not to be a buzz kill or anything as I do enjoy the banter here but, if this woman works for your company, by posting her picture without her permission and participating in the subsequent banter, you are setting yourself up for a sexual harassment suit should she or someone else from your company stumble upon this thread.

Just sayin'...

+1 for making mind blowing good points.

Just sayin'...

The company already knows. If you google her name its the 3rd link on google. I am not worried at all.

Guys lets remember that despite this being the banter away thread, this is still a family friendly forum. There is some stuff in here that just does not belong on THP in my opinion.

Would recommend at the very least deleting all occurrences of the photo...,and don't mention her name, ever.

Just sayin'...

ummm...it was a buzzkill. haha

Would recommend at the very least deleting all occurrences of the photo...,and don't mention her name, ever.

I didnt mention her name.

Well back to banter.. I wish this day was over.. It is actually perfect weather out right now

Sent from my iPhone

Received this personalized show bag as a groomsmen gift last night. Awesome idea and sure beats a money clip I'll never use or a tie I'll never wear.

34068591.jpg

thats a good idea, I did hats.

Received this personalized show bag as a groomsmen gift last night. Awesome idea and sure beats a money clip I'll never use or a tie I'll never wear.

34068591.jpg

Nice. Best i got was a Carhart coat.. Worst was a cheap pocket knife what would cut through paper

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back