Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

I love this thread, always makes me laugh over my lunch. Carry on gents.

Still, you and yorkem share that distinction. First two to ever take a Hawk beating. Shame.

Funny how it went from beating you by 1 to taking a Hawk beating. Must be Team THP math in the works.

If you think you have even remotely enough game to hang with me, your captain knows where to find me. Ain't gonna happen.

Did you beat SW on Saturday? My guess would be yes but I didn't pay attention to your scores.

Yes, in match and stroke play.

Funny how it went from beating you by 1 to taking a Hawk beating. Must be Team THP math in the works.

If you think you have even remotely enough game to hang with me, your captain knows where to find me. Ain't gonna happen.

Would you like to see the scorecard? He beat you. You were in your pocket on the par 5 after a slew of FW woods and a wedge over the green. It was written down as an 8. You beat him by 1. The real score was a 10 (double par). He beat you by 1. Hence....Lost To Hawk.

I'm proud of Hawk for Beating Cookie that badly.

I'm proud of Hawk for Beating Cookie that badly.

His first win at a THP Outing. Thats something to be proud of. I mean after all, it is a guy that plays courses as hard as Nate's, and told me how bad he was going to beat me. It is quite the feat.

His first win at a THP Outing. Thats something to be proud of. I mean after all, it is a guy that plays courses as hard as Nate's, and told me how bad he was going to beat me. It is quite the feat.

Didn't he beat Hanks last outing?

Would you like to see the scorecard? He beat you. You were in your pocket on the par 5 after a slew of FW woods and a wedge over the green. It was written down as an 8. You beat him by 1. The real score was a 10 (double par). He beat you by 1. Hence....Lost To Hawk.

You are really gonna try that. How many times was Hawk in pocket? How convenient to forget about those.

All good - if he can handle it, make it happen in July. Neither of you have the balls for that one.

You are really gonna try that. How many times was Hawk in pocket? How convenient to forget about those.

All good - if he can handle it, make it happen in July. Neither of you have the balls for that one.

Hawk in his pocket was written down at double par. Dude, its okay, everybody loses...Some just handle it differently than others I guess.

Didn't he beat Hanks last outing?

Individual scores werent kept. It was strictly by team. Yes, his team won though.

Hawk in his pocket was written down at double par. Dude, its okay, everybody loses...Some just handle it differently than others I guess.

Don't forget the second part of that. If he has the game, let's do it. You are the ones saying I only beat him by 1 and are now singing a different tune. For the record, I would have been dropping 7 behind the green.

Doesn't matter though - if you now say I lost to him also, I can take it.

Congrats Hawk on the victory although I did not even realize we had a match going.

Totally agree, something to be proud of for sure, Hawks game is really coming along.

LOL at dropping 7 behind the green.

Good lord. Cookie lost to Hawk?! Might need to PM GG quickly

Good lord. Cookie lost to Hawk?! Might need to PM GG quickly

LOL, did I fail to mention that? Be careful of who plays Hawk - he is playing some serious golf these days. Think he went undefeated this weekend. Hitting them straight down the fairway and like 190 yards out there. Impressive.

He will be a beast to match up with. Might have to try and get Kelly against him. The drunken Irish fumes will send Hawk into the DT's

So, let's get Cookie worked up again. That's always a lot of fun.

I'd love to see a matchup thread pop up today.

Well, that worked out just perfect.

LOL, did I fail to mention that? Be careful of who plays Hawk - he is playing some serious golf these days. Think he went undefeated this weekend. Hitting them straight down the fairway and like 190 yards out there. Impressive.

Haha. Touche!

I should have aimed for OB right on #5 North like you and Knuckler. 240 forward and 60 to the right equals 300, right?

Well, that worked out just perfect.

LMAO - I saw that post when I was at my son's school awards thing this morning. If I am here, I am worked up. Serious stuff. Don't hurt my feelings and make me disappear now.

Haha. Touche!

I should have aimed for OB right on #5 North like you and Knuckler. 240 forward and 60 to the right equals 300, right?

Thank you!! Someone finally gets it. That folks is how you get a 300 yard drive!! I never said they were straight, did I?

I liked number 5 on Sunday - that's when JB and I had the closest to the pin contest and the only time in that round when I beat him at anything. It was only one shot mind you, but it was something.

Look at Cookie calling out the guy with the higher handicap. He told me that was frowned upon in this establishment.

That was a nice approach shot, Cookie. I think I meant #6 by the way.

Alright, cookies' been fun this morning. I can't wait to see the matchups so we can really start looking at which players team THP will be hammering on.

Look at Cookie calling out the guy with the higher handicap. He told me that was frowned upon in this establishment.

Reminds you of yourself, huh? :alien:

Haha. Touche!

Pfft. Cookie toes drives 290. I love how Cookie set everyone up at the Outing. Well played dude. We are going to eat faces in July. I'm talking to you Ary!

Did I see Cookie call out Hawks driving distance? Didn't Florida take about 40 yards from you big man?

TC and I would wreck anyone. Its not even fair. Ill ride his coat tails all weekend! I'm an original B-teamer.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Back