The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why won't it rain here? ??????? I am gonna go broke watering this joint.

Why won't it rain here? ??????? I am gonna go broke watering this joint.

i feel your pain, I haven't had rain here in almost 8 months!

Why do I have to pee more when I drink diet coke for lunch vs water? So annoying

Why do I have to pee more when I drink diet coke for lunch vs water? So annoying

Caffeine is known to stimulate the bladder and sometimes the carbonated beverage irritates your bladder and also artificial sweeteners irritate it as well which causes frequent urination

Caffeine is known to stimulate the bladder and sometimes the carbonated beverage irritates your bladder and also artificial sweeteners irritate it as well which causes frequent urination

Your chemistry knowledge comes in handy around here. Ice teae makes me tinkle often, but I can guzzle Coke Zeros one after another with no problems. And I'm 51.

Kevin

Your chemistry knowledge comes in handy around here. Ice teae makes me tinkle often, but I can guzzle Coke Zeros one after another with no problems. And I'm 51.

Kevin

Haha thanks, it's probably because coke zero has acesulfame potassium and Aspartame as it's sweetener vs diet coke which only has Aspartame so there's some difference, also coke zero tastes better ahah

The "Stuck in my car" thread is my rant.

Exactly what I was going to say, that stuck in the car thread is making me think too much

mental overload!!!!

At this point I hope there was an alligator and it ate his clubs and sh*t out the grips.

At this point I hope there was an alligator and it ate his clubs and sh*t out the grips.

I agree. or that Kevin Na is in the box and the dude is affraid of his pre shot routine.

I agree. or that Kevin Na is in the box and the dude is affraid of his pre shot routine.

:laughing:

It was a 5 RBZ iron and he posted an unboxing video on the RBZ thread so he obviously got it inside!

:laughing:

It was a 5 RBZ iron and he posted an unboxing video on the RBZ thread so he obviously got it inside!

what the hell...why no reply in his own thread. That thread should be locked now for dumbness.

what the hell...why no reply in his own thread. That thread should be locked now for dumbness.

yeah! it's dumb!

My daughters2nd birthday is this weekend. Been planned for weeks and today half the guest bailed for other bday parties. Never mind that we had custom buckets made for each kid and a sh$t ton of gourmet cupcakes. Ugh.....

My daughters2nd birthday is this weekend. Been planned for weeks and today half the guest bailed for other bday parties. Never mind that we had custom buckets made for each kid and a sh$t ton of gourmet cupcakes. Ugh.....

dude, that sucks!!! I would show up if I could. I hat ewhen people RSVP and then back out

I despise those that commit to something and bail. There are a few valid reasons for doing so but the reason you gave above is not one of them. If I was in FL, I would come party and swim in your pool.

Sorry Freddie. That sucks buddy.

Unfortunate freddie.. Never like to be in those situations especially with all the work you went through

Sent from my iPhone

That sucks Freddie. I would also swim in your pool.

That's a bummer, sorry. We had a similar problem with my youngest son and his birthday, which is September 5th - it's too close to Labor Day and a lot of families take off for one last Summer Vacation before school starts, so very few of his friends would attend. We resorted to celebrating his birthday the weekend after school started.

Thanks guys, the backing out sucks! But little baby girls has friends that aren't coming but their older brother or sister is coming so my son will have friends. My baby needs her friends! At least her besty is coming

Edit: you're all invited!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back