Hank Haney Project on GC

Uhhh I'm having a computer meltdown right now, THP seems to be the only thing I can access.

And that is all that matters MO.

They should get rid of those infomercials/longmercials/crapgramming/fauxshows and kiss Peter Kessler's ass get Peter Kessler back and start up their Golf Channel Academy shows again.

Thanks, Smalls!

I'll go program the DVR right now, hoping that I can find it for today sometime.

Is there not a new fricken episode of the Haney Project on TODAY?!!!!!

Doesn't look like it.

Probably didn't want to compete with the NCAA finals.

That sucks!!!!! At least they have the Playing Lessons with Fred Couples on tonight.

Oh man. This is painful to watch.

What is AK doing on the golf course in a t-shirt and tore-up jeans?!?! :angry:

EDIT: OH, but who's the girlie in the cart with him? :blob:

EDIT #2: Next episode isn't until May 11th??? What's up with that?

AK is that sort of guy. Very professional on tour, but off tour hes just your average guy.

I like watching the show because of charles determination and the way that he makes progress and regresses because that feels like my experience every year I don't have much of a game because of my disability and because I don't use my legs all that much, my swing is all I've got, so even though I don't have a "hitch" or whatever he has, when he isn't thinking about it, like with my experience "just go up and hit the ball and not think" I do a lot better.

I liked the first part of the show, he looked good the first few holes then for whatever reason he reverts back. But the "virtual match" with AK was better. You could tell he almost had the hitch but worked through it. Good show tonight.

Pretty good episode as far as progress is concerned, his swing was alot better and he was driving the ball better than I can lol

I am guessing the delay in the next show is because the NBA playoffs are coming and it will be tough to get Charles on the range. That episode seemed pretty recent since he mentioned his jail time. I think that was just a few weeks ago.

I was so glad to see him putting for birds on the course with AK. Unfortunate he got that flaw back right after 2 holes.

I don't know I got sort of bored this time. Did he gain some weight since the earlier episodes? That said, I find him more and more endearing everytime I watch him.

I don't know I got sort of bored this time. Did he gain some weight since the earlier episodes? That said, I find him more and more endearing everytime I watch him.

I thought Barkley was going to cry when his hitch came back at the charity tournament.

I thought Barkley was going to cry when his hitch came back at the charity tournament.

That was sad.

I'm guessing May 11th is the finale?

I bet you anything there is an inconclusive finale, where they just go, "well he's trying and he's gonna keep practicing", they won't really show him fully healed.

Do not open this if you have not seen the season finale and don't want it spoiled.

Spoiler
Today at the Regions Charity Classic.
[YOUTUBE]qUuhyzFSa7k[/YOUTUBE]

Back