Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial Thread (Spoilers)

I don't think Dufner has a neck though.

I like Kevin Chappell. He plays the VR S Forged irons.

That was a sweet shot by ZJ

So my boy Duff is in the zone. His playing, whether he blows this somehow or not, has been unreal of late.

Those who don't follow a lot of Dufner may miss the fact that he is a staple in the top 15 or so thru Friday and then faded all too often thru the weekend, but this pace he is on of late is incredible. War Eagle!

I like Kevin Chappell. He plays the VR S Forged irons.

I really want the chance to get out and hit those

Sent from my iPhone

Well that was a terrible putt by Dufner.

I can't believe he putt that

Sent from my iPhone

Anyone else seeing Dufner chew tobacco? Interesting

The way these 2 are blowing away the rest of the field is incredible.

This is an amazing round they got going on!

Sent from my iPhone

What a display by these two...Pity I only have ZJ on my roster! But I am kinda pulling for Dufner to go back to back.

Go Duf go. What a season he's having.

No joke. Wonder how it feels to be sitting in 3rd place 7 shots out of the lead?

Missed a ton of coverage this week but I'm hoping for a Sunday showdown between two guys that are so easy to like.

--
Tapatalk2

Man, Dufner is killing it over the past month!

Moved up another spot. Looks like I'll be getting bonus points tomorrow too. I'm hunting cookie down like he does excuses in the Smack Talk thread.

54 points today, 146 for the tournament.

Your passing all the folks that failed to set a roster, congrats. Ha

44 today.....not bad. Steady Eddie!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Your passing all the folks that failed to set a roster, congrats. Ha

44 today.....not bad. Steady Eddie!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Keep steady Eddie'ing, while I pick winners. I'm pulling for Duff tomorrow so you get no bonus points.

152 total after another 50 plus today. Either dufface or ZJ wins this and no matter it's bonus points for me.

152 total after another 50 plus today. Either dufface or ZJ wins this and no matter it's bonus points for me.

I feel ya bro, that's what I'm saying. Good week for Kmod and FLTC

I had a 54 point day. That puts me at 166. I really am kicking it in this tournament. I will lay a turd next week. HAHA

Back