Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial Thread (Spoilers)

What was the infraction?

--
Tapatalk2

wtc is the penalty for?

Marked his ball out of the way, to get out of Dufners line and didn't put it back where it originally was supposed to be before he putted out.

Hope they tell him before he signs a wrong scorecard and gets another penalty

ah, got it. Doh! Them corn fed boys aren't too bright.

Thank goodness for a three stroke lead for Zach.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Man that could have been costly..

Sent from my iPhone

Man, imagine if he misses and Duffner makes his!!

That's why I use the old face down ball marker when I move it for someone's line. Not that it matters with my game.

Dufs wife looking good behind ZJ in the interview

Wow, I get home and what a weird finish. Congrats to ZJ. Gotta feel a bit bad for Duff.

Wow, I get home and what a weird finish. Congrats to ZJ. Gotta feel a bit bad for Duff.

Agreed. I liken him to Dean and I don't like to see Dean lose. But he will be strong at the US open. I'm hoping.

And wtc, I leave to grab a drink and a 2 stroke penalty? Did duffner call it on him lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Agreed. I liken him to Dean and I don't like to see Dean lose. But he will be strong at the US open. I'm hoping.

And wtc, I leave to grab a drink and a 2 stroke penalty? Did duffner call it on him lol

Hey hey, someone else with a BB99xx. I have a 9930 with Sprint. I never see anyone with these.

Got home just in time to watch the final 3 holes. Looks like ZJ got lucky in the fact that he was 3 up. Would have been brutal. Bet he pays more attention next time.

Hey hey, someone else with a BB99xx. I have a 9930 with Sprint. I never see anyone with these.

We are a dying breed. Haha

Duff waggled himself right outta that one. Tough break.
Guess I better cut down on mine...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk

We are a dying breed. Haha

I think I can beat you - I have a BB8100 circa 2007 :)

Man, that wasn't very good was it? Lol.

I think I can beat you - I have a BB8100 circa 2007 :)

Lol! I stand corrected!

I've been thinking about it and I feel bad for Duffner but then again I think he just chalks this up to being exhausted and kicks *ss at the open

202 points. Pretty decent week. Glad Zach won, it's good for SeeMore!

202 points. Pretty decent week. Glad Zach won, it's good for SeeMore!

Yes sir. He has a beautiful stroke with it as well

Sent from my iPhone

I'm really surprised that noone said anything about moving. I believe I've read in the past where people have forgot and crowds have yelled to them.

I'm really surprised that noone said anything about moving. I believe I've read in the past where people have forgot and crowds have yelled to them.

I didn't see any of the final round. Who moved their mark and forgot?

Zach did. He was assessed a 2-stroke penalty.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Wow. Glad he won anyway, but that could have been a really bad thing!

Back