Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Thanks buddy. We had a lot of fun down there bro, opened ourselves up to a lot of trash talking with some of the shots we hit and said video of those shots being posted here...but you know what? Who cares? It was great!

You most certainly did. Collapses on video = awesome, and just another sign of what's to come in July.

You all crack me up making fun of the short balls off the tee. Didn't seem to have a bad outcome for Hawk!

You all crack me up making fun of the short balls off the tee. Didn't seem to have a bad outcome for Hawk!

Oh sh!t....we are in trouble now...Hawk is referring to himself in the third person.

You were already in trouble.

Ya it's just as weird as him referring to himself as a winner

I hate I can no longer trash talk puttin4villawindows for right now. I cant trash talk SW, but biggsaha on the other hand....

Ah hell you can trash talk me all you want Bieber..

--
Tapatalk2

probably....extra motivation for me is all. I don't look at us beating you as an upset, more like taking care of bidness.

Ha! the old Natalie Gulbis line!

you saying short in any communication makes me laugh

Don't forget Smalls too man....we're going to be sneaky good

Exactly dude! i was just standing up for ya. Chunky was treading thin ice.

Warning: you are treading on VERY thin ice.

Pffffft (of course this was cookie approved for trash talk thread)

This is the most confusing conversation ever. At least we both agree that you and the frog will lose.

Yeah WTC! lOl had no idea what the hell just happened.

Dear Smalls and Hanks,

On behalf of Cleveland/Srixon Golf, we'd like to preemptively send out our deepest condolences and apologies for your well fought battle in the Saturday morning round at the Morgan Cup 2.0. We've offered TNolan the chance to play our CG16 Black Pearl irons, so he will be continuously throwing darts all morning and crushing any hopes and dreams that you may have had leading up to your ultimate embarrassing defeat. Please accept this note and these flowers as compensation.

Sincerely,

Cleveland/Srixon Golf and TNolan's CG16 BP irons

Dear tnosense and angerem,

Return to Sender

xoxo

Smalls & Hanks

Dear Smalls and Hanks,

On behalf of Cleveland/Srixon Golf, we'd like to preemptively send out our deepest condolences and apologies for your well fought battle in the Saturday morning round at the Morgan Cup 2.0. We've offered TNolan the chance to play our CG16 Black Pearl irons, so he will be continuously throwing darts all morning and crushing any hopes and dreams that you may have had leading up to your ultimate embarrassing defeat. Please accept this note and these flowers as compensation.

Sincerely,

Cleveland/Srixon Golf and TNolan's CG16 BP irons

hahahaha, HANKS!

Apparently tnolan likes 2 year old golf clubs. Interesting.

Dear Smalls and Hanks,

On behalf of Cleveland/Srixon Golf, we'd like to preemptively send out our deepest condolences and apologies for your total destruction of our staffer in the Saturday morning round at the Morgan Cup 2.0. We've offered TNolan the chance to play our CG16 Black Pearl irons, in an attempt to help his fledgeling game, but we know he will be continuously chunking, shanking, and blading shots all over the course. Please accept this note and these flowers as compensation...we are embarassed to admit that our wonderful equipment cannot even improve Tyler's swing, his impact, and his distance. He's that bad. Please just try to keep your win to 3 and 2...but we do expect it to be more like 6 and 5.

Sincerely,

Cleveland/Srixon Golf

That is quite kind of Cleveland/Srixon to do! What a stand up OEM.

lol!

Kelly, please review Nate's post. That's how you fify.

hahahaha, HANKS!

Apparently tnolan likes 2 year old golf clubs. Interesting.

HEY!! :at-wits-end: yes, i do like them. :act-up:

They look good too. Kmac had them at the Outing 2 years ago. He hit some rippers with them.

They look good too. Kmac had them at the Outing 2 years ago. He hit some rippers with them.

maybe he should go back to them...wait is it ok to trash talk Kmac? hehe

lol!

Kelly, please review Nate's post. That's how you fify.

Why thank you Hawk! Just showing some n00bs how to FIFY.

Lunch was tough today....somebody Bullfrogged on the floor :sick:

I've seen him putt. He's better off better off spending the day hiding in his hotel room.

I've seen him putt. He's better off better off spending the day hiding in his hotel room.

that's how I feel about both of my opponents in round 1. Secretly they are thinking the same thing about themselves too

Rumor has it chunky changed his wedges to something more shovel like. A friend sent me a photo.

aefc81f2-3ca4-8f01.jpg

--
Tapatalk2

Rumor has it chunky changed his wedges to something more shovel like. A friend sent me a photo.

Those things would weigh lil' Chunky down. He'd go flying with the wedge if he took a full swing...

Well today was an interesting day in this thread. Lots of good laughs. The best so far is SW making fun of my iron choice. Not sure they have developed an iron that has the forgiveness you need Danny. From all the comments it will be very educational at the range. Must be 23 pretty frikken outstanding ball strikers in the MC. Can't wait to watch this display

Back