Forum Testing Signup - Heavy Challenge

Congrats on your selections, Frank, Blugold, JJ and Kmac!

I can't begin to thank THP AND Boccieri enough for this opportunity!!! More than anything, I am excited to share my thoughts through testing and the experience is going to be awesome!!!!

Thanks again!!!!!

Congrats Jj that's an awesome opportunity! I'm looking forward to all of the testers reviews!

Congrats guys! Looking forward to your thoughts on these

Congrats testers.

Congrat's guy's, looking forward to hearing more about these.

Congrats everyone. Looking forward to some feedback, seems most really enjoy these, so to have some hands on feedback will be sweet.

Congrats to the selected testers, I really am looking forward to reading your reviews. Prepare to be impressed!

Congrats testers!

Have fun guys I think you'll be surprised by some of these. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

I really can't wait to give these a whirl, I can't wait to see what I get to try out.

Also, I hope to get some of the triangle THP'ers involved in the testing!

That's a great list of testers. Congrats guys!

Congrats guys, get ready to have Boccieri Golf open your eyes!

Congrats, I am looking forward to your reviews.

Congrats to the testers, I'm really looking forward to reading these reviews. The Boccieri forum testings have been some of my favorites to read.

1. What fairway woods and hybrids do you currently play? My FW is a 20 year old Adams reg flex, I have a 19 deg, TM hybrid.
2. What is your typical shot shape? a slight fade, or straight
3. Have you tried Boccieri in the past? No
4. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? I play long courses or I play as far back as possible because I'm a long striker. I play every weekend, at a new course if I can. I don't use my 3W cause of its age and no control with it. I use my 19 deg. TM for fairway shots cause I hit it about 260 and below(miss hits). I'm new to the site but have posted almost every day since I joined, to help with my swing and to find out about new clubs and test results. Word of mouth is the best advertisement and is good info for me when I'm getting ready to get new irons. Whish I would have herd about THP awhile ago!! I tell everyone about this site, keep it up!!!!

Congratulations to the testers!!

Congratulations, testers! A great experience for you guys!

Congrats testers!

formerly butters35

Congrats to the chosen, good reading coming this way soon.

Congrats guys, will be watching this one closely.

Congrats testers!!! Really great list right there.

Like seeing new blood in the mix, enjoy gents

Back