The Unoffical THP World Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the bottom 5, but I am going to put in a mid season charge to rise to the top.

hahahahaha nice. I got a kick out of this.

That is just awesome. But the real question is, will Vegas be taking bets on the matches??? Loved the 'alternative' names'

~Rock

Thanks for the vote of confidence Freddie, most people rank me lower. I got ranked in the bottom 2 on my last year MC team.

Maybe it's a good thing I haven't been here or in the game for very long...

Perhaps you could share how these ratings were arrived at for the resident dummy :)

haha, awesome stuff Freddie! I'd rep ya but Imma have to spread it first.

The Euros have some work to do in these rankings, let's get it done boys!

Wait.... where am I?????

Lol.

Maybe it's a good thing I haven't been here or in the game for very long...

Perhaps you could share how these ratings were arrived at for the resident dummy :)

Probably something like this...

30 mins to spare + recent memories from thp outing + fancy bourbon = unofficial thp ranking list full of comedy

Clearly like the regular World Rankings, Mr. Kong must be using a 2 year period.

If he was using a 2 year period, I would have had a chance to slip into the top 50!

30 mins to spare + recent memories from thp outing + fancy bourbon = unofficial thp ranking list full of comedy

Ah... Makes perfect sense now :)

I would imagine it was mostly the fancy bourbon!

This is awesome and some of the nicknames and locations are freaking hilarious. Well done Freddie!

John Deere Tap'n

Should have the rest of the rankings this afternoon.

Ddxu- stone sober with 30 mins to spare and a twisted mind made this possible.

Should have the rest of the rankings this afternoon.

Ddxu- stone sober with 30 mins to spare and a twisted mind made this possible.

This afternoon? Hot dang!

Thanks for the vote of confidence Freddie, most people rank me lower. I got ranked in the bottom 2 on my last year MC team.

We were non traditional anchors.

Junior Varsity was awesome wasn't it?

rankings updated

I love how Rusty doesn't have a location. And Golf4Life...WashThatGreyRightOut...LMAO!!!!

Tadashi you be one funny funny feller :) love the "jumpedinfeetfirst village" thing!

Don't have a clue what the numbers mean (not a gambler) but I don't even care. Thanks for including me... I feel honored <blush>

Man I still can't believe some of the guys that are ranked over me. Kind of hurts, I guess I should post more.

I've been waiting all day for this and you certainly did not disappoint! You nailed it!

The numbers are the offical world ranking as of today. your number coinside with the top players in the world

So I'm at #38, huh? Time to move up. In true Chunky fashion, I'm undergoing a swing change. Much like Tigger with Foley, this will be a "process" and I will move in stages. There may be a brief drop, but I will then emerge victorious in the end and I will skyrocket up the rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back