adidas Golf Releases Limited Edition Sambas

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I like what they are doing. I like the US Open edition, but are they comfy?

Good question Tadashi. I dont like the look of these at all, in general. It is cool they're doing special editions but they just dont interest me that much as regular editions.

I love my samba's, I want the Kiawah Island ones.

Nice, I really like the navy/red/white and blue/red/white. For some reason, I thought these just had nubs and not any form of spikes but I see that is not the case. The spikes have definitely increased my interest in potentially owning a pair. Thanks for sharing!

Not a fan of any of the color schemes, but they are more collector pieces, are they not?

I think it's a cool idea and they will definitely grab your attention.

The new Navy would be my fav. to sport around the course. WTG adidas

I'm not fashion forward enough to wear such color schemes.

Not crazy about the colors. Pretty neat that they are doing it though

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

the US Open ones are my favorite of the four. I'm still not crazy about the whole samba golf shoe. I think after having high hopes for them and then seeing the all blue ones, it really just turned me off.

I also like the US Open kicks the best, but I really enjoy all four.

I wouldn't wear any of these. I like what they did with them, but they sure are fugly.

I used to love some Sambas back in the day. I might rock these.

pic31.jpg

Always enjoyed the Samba line from Adidas. I like the US Open ones

Those US Open shoes are sick. Nike better step up their offering this year to compete!!

Not my cup of tea, but I never cared for any of the Sambas, even back in the day when they first hit the scene in a big way.

I love the PGA Championship ones.

Meh. Not a big fan. Guess I'm too simple in the shoe likes department.

These look cool, but I don't think I could pull them off. I'm mildly challenged in the style department.

I love the US open ones. I would get them to match my bag hah

How will they look with red Georgia clay smeared all over them, I wonder? I have a black pair, but, the limited edition don't appear to come large enough.

I like the look, If i was playing soccer, but I'm into golfing. I would how ever where the Agusta ones if playing there.

I wouldn't wear any of these. I like what they did with them, but they sure are fugly.

Totally agree, nice concept, points for being original, ugly product.

I definitely need a new pair of shoes but i dont think i would head this route.

Back