The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. JB
Maiden Name: GG

rofl :D

I love my Keurig coffee maker.

Brewers broke from spring training with another win! Going to be a long year though.

MY CLEATS FINALLY CAME IN!!! :D

704111.jpg

The Kid moves into middle school next year, and we got official notice that he'll be placed into accelerated math. We'd figured on it (with us for parents, he doesn't have much choice about math), but it's nice to have it confirmed.

Good looking shoes, 907!

Brewers broke from spring training with another win! Going to be a long year though.
Their playing my Dodgers tonight. I dont think the Brew crew has it this year.

The Kid moves into middle school next year, and we got official notice that he'll be placed into accelerated math. We'd figured on it (with us for parents, he doesn't have much choice about math), but it's nice to have it confirmed.

Good looking shoes, 907!

Thanks, they are amazing shoes, I LOVE them! As my friend said

Spoiler
They are orgasms on your feet. :laugh:

Gasman, I know it's meaningless but I saw the brewers had the best national league spring training record. Their pitching is going to be a real problem. They might have to score 10+ runs a game to win.

Cadbury Creme Eggs. Too bad they are 50 cents each! We got a few but we're not buyng any more until after Easter when they will be 1/4 price.

cremeeggsection.jpg

Those things are so gross smalls. the filling in the middle is disgusting. Isn't that just pure sugar?

I know so many people who love those but I find them way too sweet. I know that means nothing to move here because of my weird food likes and dislikes but I do find those too sweet. Now the candy coated chocolate eggs, those are a different story those things are some of the greated candy ever made!!!

My happy happy joy joy moment of the day....

I just had a great massage and hot oil wrap, I feel so hydrated and relaxed : )

I too think those Cadbury eggs are disgusting, but then I enjoy those orange circus peanuts so that's not saying much.

Cadbury Creme Eggs. Too bad they are 50 cents each! We got a few but we're not buyng any more until after Easter when they will be 1/4 price.

cremeeggsection.jpg

I have NEVER seen those in my life! What are they?

You're weird..... :D

those are cadburry cream eggs. Chocolate with gooey grossness in the middle.

Sarah Palin has an embargo on gross things Dent, lol.

All the more for me then! hehehe

You're weird..... :D

those are cadburry cream eggs. Chocolate with gooey grossness in the middle.

Nope not weird, just Alaskan. :laugh:

They don't look very good to be honest.

Gasman, I know it's meaningless but I saw the brewers had the best national league spring training record. Their pitching is going to be a real problem. They might have to score 10+ runs a game to win.

Yep pitching is the question this year. Either Looper and Suppan will make everyone eat crow, or they will stink up the place. I just think they cant get past the Cubs.

Yep pitching is the question this year. Either Looper and Suppan will make everyone eat crow, or they will stink up the place. I just think they cant get past the Cubs.

I don't follow baseball any more, but does this mean the Cubbies stand a chance this year? Well, at least until mid-June.

The Cubs have a unbelievable pitching staff. They are the Cubs however and will find some way to screw it up. (hopefully).

Honeycrisp Apples.

These are the best apples ever and they were previously only available for about 3 months in the fall. But the exclusive patent expired in December and they have been in markets ever since. Hopefully, year round. So good.

I think I finally got rid of the virus. Everything seems to be working normally again.

That was painful.

I had to eat crow today, but it was a good thing and I'll leave it at that. Though I'm sure Dent will ask for more details when we talk later lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back