The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JR obliterated the banter thread.

Is that video appropriate? Yamada.

Kevin

I may have to watch a few hours of LMN to outdo the horror of that video JR

Wtc was that Jake?

I go to this golf shop over an hour away with $150 in gift cardage and left with...........

Well, its a cool little shop. If I were a righty it would've been sublime. This shop had exactly 1, that's right, 1 left handed golf club in it. It was some Taylormade Smoke putter. No thanks.

I then went to look at shoes. The largest pair they had was a 12. I wear a 14. In the end, I learned that it still sucks being a big footed left hander.

I go to this golf shop over an hour away with $150 in gift cardage and left with...........

Well, its a cool little shop. If I were a righty it would've been sublime. This shop had exactly 1, that's right, 1 left handed golf club in it. It was some Taylormade Smoke putter. No thanks.

I then went to look at shoes. The largest pair they had was a 12. I wear a 14. In the end, I learned that it still sucks being a big footed left hander.

Shoulda bought Christmas presents since you were there!

I stocked up on balls. I can hoard golf balls like a mofo.

I wish I could do that. I lose them too quick

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Me too, I now have lots in the stock pile

I wish I could do that. I lose them too quick

I've got 4 dozen Penta's, 2 dozen Penta TP5's, 2 dozen ZStar yellows, and a dozen B330RX's.

I won't need balls for 2 years.

I've got 4 dozen Penta's, 2 dozen Penta TP5's, 2 dozen ZStar yellows, and a dozen B330RX's.

That's a lot of balls bro

Dang. That would last even me a while

I'm a hoarder of balls :)

Its what I get for bday's, holidays, etc.

A dozen will last me quite a while. Its nice not having to buy them though. I hate buying golf balls.

Nice work!! I'll take the yellows..

That'd last me right around 2 rounds.

It depends for me. I have little issue losing crappy bals, but a box of Nike 20Xi-s's lasted me 4 months.

Wish I could find a guy who sells golf balls out of his trunk.

--
Tapatalk2

Wish I could find a guy who sells golf balls out of his trunk.

--
Tapatalk2

Move onto a golf course man. I haven't bought golf balls in years.

Move onto a golf course man. I haven't bought golf balls in years.

Since I don't feel I am good enough to game ball a verse ball b.. I am always keeping that extra eye open while golfing.. Usually pays off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back