The Memorial Tournament (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger was in complete control of his golf ball with his irons. Unreal display.

I want to see Tiger and Sabbatini paired together tomorrow, and then Tiger puts the beatdown on him.

I had all the wrong guys going on my fantasy team today. Benched Furyk after Round 1 for Stricker. Oops. Same thing with Van Pelt. Had Bo and DJ on the pine, for Els and Sneds. English stunk it up and Schwartzel shot par. Total roster flip flop for Saturday.

One turd two turd red turd blue turd

The Adam Scott/Rickie Fowler pairing will be followed by every teenage girl and cougar within 500 miles.

Of course. Teenage girls and cougars are aficionados of golf and know great golfers when they see 'em.

I followed Ryan Palmer (we were there to follow Ryan) and Sabbatini at Colonial last Friday and Sabb was having a bad day. He was throwing clubs, kicking his golf, and slamming his putter, generally having a tantrum. We were laughing our heads off. Never seen anything like than from a pro. It was rather funny.

Sadly, it's not going to happen. The final group is Turd #1 (Sabbatini) and Turd #2 (Levin), in TC-speak. Tiger and Scott Stallings are in the next-to-last group. All of the 3rd round tee times are here: http://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/r023/tee-times.html

Huge bummer for me.

I was looking forward to rooting hard for my #1 player (Tiger) and against one of my least liked players (Sabbatini). Thanks for the pairings though, I am going to plan my day at the course now.

Of course. Teenage girls and cougars are aficionados of golf and know great golfers when they see 'em.

Well, if I were a single man, I would always seek out the Camillo and Scottie groups. Having walked with Camillo, and followed Scottie for a few rounds, I can tell you, it is the place to be if you want to meet women. I walked with Camillo in the BMW Pro-Am in 2010 and the women over the age of 35+ asking for his autograph and for a picture with him would blow your mind. It was kind of funny, actually.

Adam Scott is my favorite golfer and I just enjoy watching his swing, because it is pretty much text book. But as Kelly can attest to, sometimes his "groupies" are a bit much for us. I thought Kelly was going to lay the smack down on this one girl one time. LOL.

38 points yesterday & 36 today. Not bad. 2 changes made heading into the weekend, need some bonus points.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

38 points yesterday & 36 today. Not bad. 2 changes made heading into the weekend, need some bonus points.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I had 36 both days. I guess I can't complain since no one is really killing it this week.

38 and 36 for me. I lost both my c group guys today. That loser Curtis went off the deep in. And then Senden was sittting at -3 on the day, looked like he would make the cut before bombing back to even which left him at +5. Losers

My only question now is whether or not to sub in DJ for Rose.

Well, if I were a single man, I would always seek out the Camillo and Scottie groups. Having walked with Camillo, and followed Scottie for a few rounds, I can tell you, it is the place to be if you want to meet women. I walked with Camillo in the BMW Pro-Am in 2010 and the women over the age of 35+ asking for his autograph and for a picture with him would blow your mind. It was kind of funny, actually.

Adam Scott is my favorite golfer and I just enjoy watching his swing, because it is pretty much text book. But as Kelly can attest to, sometimes his "groupies" are a bit much for us. I thought Kelly was going to lay the smack down on this one girl one time. LOL.

haha, I watched Adam Scott shoot 62 at the Memorial a few years back. I decided to follow his group bc 1) he is also a top 2-3 favorite player of mine, 2) I modeled my swing after his, and 3) my sister was with me and she liked him for obvious reasons. It worked out well for me because I ended up watching the best round of golf I may ever seen in person. I can attest to your thoughts...he had a ton of good looking chicks following him, but like you said, some were a little too much to handle. If I had to hear "omg, there he is!!!" one more time I was going to flip.

Also, I will be following he and Rickie's group tomorrow. This time I will be with my girlfriend...hopefully I don't have to hear her talk about him and the way all the other females will be :angry:

haha, I watched Adam Scott shoot 62 at the Memorial a few years back. I decided to follow his group bc 1) he is also a top 2-3 favorite player of mine, 2) I modeled my swing after his, and 3) my sister was with me and she liked him for obvious reasons. It worked out well for me because I ended up watching the best round of golf I may ever seen in person. I can attest to your thoughts...he had a ton of good looking chicks following him, but like you said, some were a little too much to handle. If I had to hear "omg, there he is!!!" one more time I was going to flip.

LOL. Yeah, Kelly about boxed the ears of a high school girl that just kept sprinting and almost plowing us over each time she was around him. Kelly finally had enough and told her to cool her freaking jets (not in that language, however). We called her The Stalker. LOL. We both ended up getting Adam's autograph after his round. Nice guy, so the creepy stalker and her shenanigans was worth it.

LOL. Yeah, Kelly about boxed the ears of a high school girl that just kept sprinting and almost plowing us over each time she was around him. Kelly finally had enough and told her to cool her freaking jets (not in that language, however). We called her The Stalker. LOL. We both ended up getting Adam's autograph after his round. Nice guy, so the creepy stalker and her shenanigans was worth it.

haha, very nice.

A year or two after that, I think this was two years after I watched him shoot the 62, I was at Firestone for the Sunday round. On my way out, I saw him on the range near the fences along the cart path (to keep spectators back)...already changed in to a pair of shorts as it was smoldering that day, chatting up a couple of younger good looking girls. As I got closer, I realized he was chatting up a girl I used to see (years before) for a brief period and a friend of hers. Having to see and talk to her crazy self again trumped the opportunity to interject and try to talk golf with him for a minute or two, so I just kept walking and thought "good luck with that one dude".

Good call on Camillo's groupies. I've seen them in person and some of them are spectacular LOL.

Tiger was in complete control of his golf ball with his irons. Unreal display.

Notice the mastery of the knockdown shot? I have to say, that was some impressive trajectory control.

Dammit.

Kevin

haha, very nice.

A year or two after that, I think this was two years after I watched him shoot the 62, I was at Firestone for the Sunday round. On my way out, I saw him on the range near the fences along the cart path (to keep spectators back)...already changed in to a pair of shorts as it was smoldering that day, chatting up a couple of younger good looking girls. As I got closer, I realized he was chatting up a girl I used to see (years before) for a brief period and a friend of hers. Having to see and talk to her crazy self again trumped the opportunity to interject and try to talk golf with him for a minute or two, so I just kept walking and thought "good luck with that one dude".

That's funny!

I followed Ryan Palmer (we were there to follow Ryan) and Sabbatini at Colonial last Friday and Sabb was having a bad day. He was throwing clubs, kicking his golf, and slamming his putter, generally having a tantrum. We were laughing our heads off. Never seen anything like than from a pro. It was rather funny.

clearly you've never seen angry sergio in action

How the hell does Tiger look so poor 90% of the time then put up a round like yesterday. He didn't putt too well, though it wasn't bad, but his ball striking was absolutely flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back