Energy Drinks & Shots

Ive seen those at Publix, but have never tried them out.

I am going to hit up Circle K in a bit to stock up on Xenergy for the weekend.

The cran-razz is pretty good. Nothing beats the berry pomegranate that magically isn't anywhere along the I4 corridor.

There's a shell/circle K right at the intersection you turn at to go to Grand Cypress. They have them as well. It's just a pain in the neck to get to going to Grand Cypress.

i love 5 hour energy shots... heres a maybe helpful tip. insted of paying 5 or 6 bucks for two in a gas station go to dollar-tree if you have one near you an they are only a buck

i love 5 hour energy shots... heres a maybe helpful tip. insted of paying 5 or 6 bucks for two in a gas station go to dollar-tree if you have one near you an they are only a buck

I've seen an 'off-brand' at the dollar stores, but not the name-brand. You can get them at Costco, works out to $1.50 a shot.

I've seen an 'off-brand' at the dollar stores, but not the name-brand. You can get them at Costco, works out to $1.50 a shot.

a good friend of mine is an exec at dollartree and they are made by 5 hour energy. its their biggest contract , they sell something like 3 million of them a year...crazy..

btw if you read the ingredients they are all the same.its a heaping mount of b12. if you know any nurses or doctors personally ask them if you can get a b12 shot. i get them once every couple months because for some reason my body doesnt store much b12 but when i get the shot i feel bionic

I love Red Bull, probably more than I should, but oh well! I will drink one in the morning if I can tell its going to be a long day.

Im impressed at how cheap energy drinks are in the USA. Theyre less than half of what theyre worth in Canada.

Best energy drink ever made? Perhaps...
aefc8905-422f-3d6a.jpg

I agree WE. It is sooooo good.

Best energy drink ever made? Perhaps...
aefc8905-422f-3d6a.jpg

I think I actually prefer the Cherry Rush, but bothe are very good. I think my favorite is the original Monster Rehab.

I found the Fruit Punch, Xyience as well, pretty good. Nothing tops the Cherry Lime though.

aee4838e-0396-172f.jpg

Peach Tea Rockstar. Pretty good

I've been thinking about trying that one War. Looks pretty decent.

I've been thinking about trying that one War. Looks pretty decent.
It tastes like peach tea, doesnt have an energy drink taste to it.

I can't handle peach tea. I don't know why, since I like both peaches and tea separately. Something about the combination just makes me sick.

I have like a $6 a month energy drink habit. One big Red Bull, and that's it.

I thought the Peach Tea one was half good and half nasty. I vote Cherry Lime.

Tried a Xyience Cherry Lime the other day. Best tasting energy drink I have ever tried.

I thought the Peach Tea one was half good and half nasty. I vote Cherry Lime.

Tried a Xyience Cherry Lime the other day. Best tasting energy drink I have ever tried.
Xenergy Cherry Lime is by far the best energy drink around.

It's very legit. In a class of it's own I think.

It's very legit. In a class of it's own I think.
All of their drinks are good, Cherry Lime is the best. The Cran Razz is good, Mangu Guava, Fruit Punch by them are all good.

Had the Rockstar Lemonade the other day, it was pretty good as well.

The Rockstar Lemonade is pretty good. Makes a good mixer as well.

Bleh, I'm overrun with that and cranrazz here. Hate them both, can't find Mango Guava anywhere.

--
Tapatalk2

I'm drinking a Rockstar XDurance Performance Energy now, Blueberry Pomegranate Acai flavored. Not bad, it has a lot going on but probably my fav Rockstar. It just helped me go all Rockstar on a review that I needed to get written.

Cherry Lime Xyience is my favorite too.

The Rockstar Lemonade is pretty good. Makes a good mixer as well.
It goes quite well with Sweet Tea Vodka.
Bleh, I'm overrun with that and cranrazz here. Hate them both, can't find Mango Guava anywhere.

--
Tapatalk2
Haha, all I can find up here is Mango Guava.

Back