What's your favorite shorts?

My favorites are from Columbia Sportswear, of all things. I picked up a pair of PGA brand shorts from JC Penney recently which are pretty nice, too.

Nike Tech Flat Fronts. Comfortable as sin, they look great and Nike is really expanding the color offerings. My first choice every time.

I am a big fan of Izod golf shorts. They are very comfortable and the material is excellent. I usually pick them up at an Izod outlet store for around $20 so the price is great.

Nike on top for me, with Sligo and adidas closely behind.

Nike for me, and it's not even close. Best durability, comfort, and looks all combined.

I really like the Adidas shorts but I usually will wear a comfortable cargo short or some plaid Quicksilver.

Cargo shorts (men's). I've never been a "curvy" gal, and women's shorts/pants are sewn with curves. Plus I'm way over wanting things tight/form fitting. The cargo shorts are handy for carrying those extra balls I need when I inevitable lose one (or 2, or 3...)

I wear the PGA brand shorts from Penney's

As long as they have Cargo pockets, I like them for on the course.

Haggar C18 (Cool 18) shorts for me. Moisture wicking and I picked two pair up for relatively cheap. Some of the nicest golf shorts I have owned.

Back