The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?!?!?! Driving is when I get in most of my THP time!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.
Interesting to read your tapatalk quote after that post... :bulgy-eyes:

Interesting to read your tapatalk quote after that post... :bulgy-eyes:
Done of few of those drives and realized after that was stupid! Not worth it.. You get there and realize you missed half of what you should have been paying attention to. Not luck I want to rely on anymore!

Done of few of those drives and realized after that was stupid! Not worth it.. You get there and realize you missed half of what you should have been paying attention to. Not luck I want to rely on anymore!

I live in Honolulu. It takes me over an hour and fifteen minutes to get 6 miles down the road to work. I don't miss much when a majority of my time is spent at a standstill with top speeds at a neck breaking 15 or so mph. I usually lay the phone down once I get going though.

I live in Honolulu. It takes me over an hour and fifteen minutes to get 6 miles down the road to work. I don't miss much when a majority of my time is spent at a standstill with top speeds at a neck breaking 15 or so mph. I usually lay the phone down once I get going though.

That is understandable. I would be all over a bike for work if that was like that here! That probably gets old!!

raining on and off today and it only seems to rain when i get out of my car or am heading to my car!!!! got soaked like 3 times today im staying in till my hockey game tonight now.

No wonder HI got voted as the worst place for traffic in the US....that's insane!

Chunkyresponding to the potential Icejacking comments. Saturday I played a 4 man scramble. On a par 5 our best drive was on the left in the longer grass (second cut?) and the other team's was in the middle of the fairway about 20 yards ahead of us. They went to their ball and knew we were hitting. Well, my 4 iron did something funky and I shanked it right at them. It went between two guys and hit their cart right in between their bags. They would have been hurting a bit if it had hit them. There wasn't even time for a warning, the ball was there while we were yelling.

If someone had asked me if there was any chance my shot would be able to go almost sideways and hit them I would have said no way, but it did and I still feel bad about it. Next time someone gets out in front of me I will tell them to at least take cover behind their carts in case something bad happens. Then if they don't want to it is entirely on them.

I wonder if all those 12 ounce cans of fluid I was drinking to help keep me hydrated had anything to do with it?

My buddy was taking a PRACTICE swing and I was just right of him slightly in front of him next to my cart.. He clips it and smokes our rim.. Totally fluke but never less I agree, it could happen

It definitely can happen! Last week during my league I was in the rough that is in between two different holes and a person on the adjacent hole shanks his iron shot and I literally had to dodge, it was flying right at me. Didn't even get an apology, either.

Just remember these simple rules:

[video=youtube;8A3M-d_eIqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A3M-d_eIqo[/video]

Ah Rat farts!

The baby wont turn so the dr is scheduling a c section for my wife for July 6th. Too soon. Too soon...Yikes

Tap Tap Taparoo

The baby wont turn so the dr is scheduling a c section for my wife for July 6th. Too soon. Too soon...Yikes

Tap Tap Taparoo

Everything will be ok man, that is what happened to me when I was born, I wouldn't turn plus I had the chord wrapped around my neck though. . .luckily they had an early C section and I turned out ok!!

Stay out of here dev! Hope it all is okay bud

Dev, just keep breathing. All will be ok.

Everything will be good, Dev. You'll be fine bro!

Now, when I am freaking out in 3 months, remind me that I said this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back