Teeing the ball - the rules are simple

So you don't lose them?
I think this is the main reason. Funny thing, I found one of these on the course one time, the string broke!

Winter_Tee.jpg

I had to figure out what was going on .... so apparently in conditions where what we think of as traditional tees won't work (extremely wet or extremely hard ground), these are commonplace.

Do they nest inside each other like those little Russian dolls?

Any tee longer than 4" would kinda be like a railroad spike. And I still don't know why you'd tie it to another one.

So there is more that can fly up and hit you in the face. Any one else hit themselves with a tee after a shot or am I just super lucky?

Sorry but I'm sticking with because you like rope.

lol...nice. Too bad they're just upside down cups. I was hoping for balancing the ball on the rope between the tees... like a tightrope tee. By the way, I'm honored that my 300th post is in this thread (which is NOT tied between two tees... :wink: )

lol...nice. Too bad they're just upside down cups. I was hoping for balancing the ball on the rope between the tees... like a tightrope tee. By the way, I'm honored that my 300th post is in this thread (which is NOT tied between two tees... :wink: )
Yes that is a big accomplishment.

Nope, I have hit myself with a tee plenty, usually when the wind is behind you. I find in normal conditions, the tee will go backwards (how I'm not sure, kinda like Dealy plaza, hit from behind and moves towards impact....wierd). When wind is behind though, it shoots back and then up, and into your face, or more fun, down your shirt.

Lol at this thread ....
The rubber tees tied together are used on winter mats here in the UK often during the winter because the tee bit of the mat gets destroyed or won't hold a normal tee....mainly because the courses won't replace them because they are too cheap to do it. They don't nest in each other although that is a cool idea. I can't think of why you can't tie two tees together .... Totally confused

Interesting article I dont really get the to tied together thing either but still an interesting read

Well now i want a brush tee. I can tee off, and then lather up for a good shave.

~Rock

I have a friend that plays with those fancy dancy brush tees (waist of money IMO) but he ties it to a regular tee with fishing line and then sticks them both in the ground. It keeps him from loosing the fancy tee.

I say we just go back to using the little mounds of sand and be done with it....

I've never tried a brush tee, considering how cheap traditional wood tees are. I've been thinking about getting some Epochs though.

Well now i want a brush tee. I can tee off, and then lather up for a good shave.

~Rock

I got a couple brush tee's for free a couple years ago and used them until they broke or were lost, didn't really see any benefit other then the tee height was the exact same on every shot. But they just didn't seem to lather the shaving cream very well and the bristles were very rough and would often leave my skin red and irritated.

I've never tried a brush tee, considering how cheap traditional wood tees are. I've been thinking about getting some Epochs though.

I love the little Epoch tees and these do last a lot longer than many other tees; especially if you break regular tees often.

I found one of the "Anti Slice" tees on the course one time....tried to use it but never hit it very solid at all.

I love the little Epoch tees and these do last a lot longer than many other tees; especially if you break regular tees often.

I break my tees about 2 of every 3 tee shots. it's getting rather annoying tbh

I break my tees about 2 of every 3 tee shots. it's getting rather annoying tbh

You my fried need some tees from THP!! I can go multiple rounds with one sometimes!

We play a lot when the ground is too hard to stick a tee in and use shotgun wads...wonder if they are legal? :D

l_749013316_11.jpg

You my fried need some tees from THP!! I can go multiple rounds with one sometimes!

For sure..I've broken one and lost one since I've gotten them. They can go a long time.

~Rock
I want one also. With the reduce in friction by 213124234% I will hit the ball 17yds farther and if I buy a new RBZ driver combined with my brush tee I will hit the ball about 367 yards every time!

I think the two tees tied together (say THAT 5 times fast) idea is to avoid losing tees? That's all I can think of or find, unless people would use it for alignment, which is illegal everywhere.

Like this ?

Set Marker.jpg

The no slice tee. My best friend and I bought a pack of these about 15 years ago, and they really do work! But they only last one hit, and the back is shattered!

AntiSlice%20tee.ashx

I might just have to get some if they're as durable as you claim

with 5 drives I broke 4 tees. Only missed one fairway with my drives too which was impressive

Back