Scotty "Golo" is a winner for me!!!!

i dunno i still feel like its cheating but the GOLO S Belly was really feeling good today.

i dunno i still feel like its cheating but the GOLO S Belly was really feeling good today.

Cheating always feels good for the first few times, but will just turn to headaches. Stick to one or 2 of the 25 traditional putters you have or have on order.

that was my good deed for the day and saved you some money...next time we all play I can see you having a bag of 14 putters at this point with a belly one being your 'driver'

not interested. i can't wait to see your face when i bust out a Belly on the first green next time we play! lol ask Hanks i made him make me leave today cause i was gonna buy it.

I rolled the GoLo CS 35" yesterday and it was so nice. If I had the $ it would be mine, and the black look was pretty sweet looking.

Anyone got a line on a LH GoLo? I have a friend that is desperate for one and they are sold out at all the usual places around here.

EDIT: ~ Never mind, he just texted, said he found one on Fleabay.

Last edited:
I am desperate to see pics of this batboy, had my eye on the GoLo S for a while now. The roll of them is fantastic

I'm thinking about purchasing this putter but I am no sure if I should go with the center shaft or the heel. I currently play the seemore fgp which is centered but I am not sure if I like it or not. I've always played with heel in high school but I just started back up and got new everything so playing with the center shaft was new to me. If I go out to a store to try the putters out it seems to be favor every hole I putt to. But on the course it's a new playing field. How do you guys determine that it's a good putter?

Wondering...a guy at my job has a 35" GoLo that he wants to sell. I normally use a 34". Is it normally possible to be able to cut and inch off a putter & put the same grip back on. I'd like to keep the same Winn Midsize Baby T grip. Thanks for any info!

I thought everyone was all about the seemore putters.

Wondering...a guy at my job has a 35" GoLo that he wants to sell. I normally use a 34". Is it normally possible to be able to cut and inch off a putter & put the same grip back on. I'd like to keep the same Winn Midsize Baby T grip. Thanks for any info!

Prob be easier just to cut the the grip off and put a new one on. But if you're really good it's possible to get them off and reuse them.

Prob be easier just to cut the the grip off and put a new one on. But if you're really good it's possible to get them off and reuse them.

Yeah I've seen a variety of methods.. air injectors and what not..

But bobgeorge, any reason why you're committed to the pistolero? I've been pretty underwhelmed with mine.

The guys at my golf galaxy have saved numerous stock grips for me. It's possible for sure.

You could reuse the grip if you're good at removing it. If you can't save it Cameron does sell grips at his site, and there are others that do as well. Another thing to pay attention to is that when you cut an inch off the putter it will make it lighter as the weights in the bottom of the putter come heavier from the factory the shorter the shaft so that they have the same relative swing weight, if you will. Another option is to send it back to Scotty, have them cut it down and put the grip back on, and put in heavier weights, but that would probably cost you. I think you can buy some aftermarket weights and a tool to use on ebay as well; however, I wouldn't go that route.

JAW DROP

I may have to get this done - and seeing as how I'm having a more difficult time adjusting to the mallet, I'm sure I wouldn't mind playing a few rounds with ol' reliable.

DROOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!

Uhh...

To give your Select the Jet Setter Junk Yard Dog treatment, you must add a new Custom Shop - Black/Black grip, Scotty's Custom Shop - Junk Yard Dog - Black shaft band, and one of the new Scotty's Custom Shop - Junk Yard Dog - Triple Black headcovers. In addition, you must choose to have your entire Select paintfilled in black.

Awful lot of 'musts' in there - I understand a desire to present a completed product and not cater to every customer's personal preference (There is a benefit of uniformity), but why the heck MUST you buy a grip or a headcover?

Dave...You'd only "have" to buy the grip and headcover if you wanted it to be a "Jetsetter"...You could still send one in and get anything you wanted done to it. When you do the above items they stamp "Jet" on the bottom of the putter.

The Golo Honeymoon is back on...28 putts today...shooting a -1... 71. 4 Birdies and 3 bogies. I've had two of the best putting rounds of my life in the last 10 days with this putter!

guys...I ended up buying a 34" Golo with a mid-size Iomic grip...thanks all your recommendations!

guys...I ended up buying a 34" Golo with a mid-size Iomic grip...thanks all your recommendations!

Nice purchase dude! I am thinking about dropping an Iomic on mine.. Currently rocking the Lamkin crossline and I really didn't care for the Pistolero.

Now someone buy his seemore fgp!

All - Just wanted to say I have used the SC Golo my last two rounds. Sweet putter! I thought having a black sightline would be a problem..but it is not. This putter rolls smooth & feels great. I normally avg 36 putts...a few one putts & a few three-putts.

In two rounds with the SC I have averaged 33 putts....no 3 putts...which is great! I'd moved this putter to #1 in my putter rotation :}

How much does the Jet Setter package cost?

Dear THP, I volunteer to test the GoLo.

Dude that Setho and I played with yesterday had the C/S GoLo. I rolled it, as did Setho. If they weren't so grossly overpriced I'd own one. No joke. The finish is badass, it's soft and man, does it put a nice roll on the ball.

Dude that Setho and I played with yesterday had the C/S GoLo. I rolled it, as did Setho. If they weren't so grossly overpriced I'd own one. No joke. The finish is badass, it's soft and man, does it put a nice roll on the ball.

Truth. I hate the price tag, bit that putter is awesome!

posting from my S3 so please excuse my spelling mistakles.

It really is. I almost hate typing that.

Back