Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

You must be the greatest coach in the world...Because based on what I saw, he will need equal parts Foley, Haney and Butch to even have a chance.

I've got the Foley part..

You must be the greatest coach in the world...Because based on what I saw, he will need equal parts Foley, Haney and Butch to even have a chance.

I heard chunky sent him some reading material to get it all straightened out

And here is my official ballot...

46fd8194-b437-ce89.jpg

That would be the easiest ballot I've ever filled out!

We'll see...

It's also a red check mark, which all my teachers used to indicate a wrong answer!

I like red... And my little ballot isn't discriminatory. Anybody can use any color in their palette to indicate their choice.

It's called Victory Red fellas

See folks, Team Hackers supporters don't just say "we support you guys" and Google an image and throw it in here. They are vested enough to take the time and effort to create something to show their support.<br />
<br />
Supporters of Hopeless Punks & Parasites: take note of spazzdog, or just feel free to ride her coattails and hop on the Hacker Train to victory.

Scroll back through last years trash talk thread and the irony of the above is monumental.

--
Tapatalk2

It's also a red check mark, which all my teachers used to indicate a wrong answer!

None of my teachers used red it was all electronic.

Scroll back through last years trash talk thread and the irony of the above is monumental.

--
Tapatalk2

LOL, was wondering who would pick up on that! I am full of irony and double standards.....should be pretty evident by now. No shame!

--
Tapatalk2

Isn't it funny how history repeats itself.....the good news is Team Hackers is already used to losing, so it should be much easier the second time around.

Isn't it funny how history repeats itself.....the good news is Team Hackers is already used to losing, so it should be much easier the second time around.

2012 Team Hackers: Same Name, Better Game

Seeing how that is Nike, I think that is a lot of disrespect to your sponsor!

This is the trash talk thread. Not a very good day right now so I will choose to read this in a comical manner. If there are issues with my support for my sponsor let me know.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

This is the trash talk thread. Not a very good day right now so I will choose to read this in a comical manner. If there are issues with my support for my sponsor let me know.

Of course you will. Because that is how I meant it!

Of course you will. Because that is how I meant it!

Smalls going all dominatrix!

Chunkykinky: Thank you sir, may I please have another!

Smalls going all dominatrix!
:eyepoke: It really sucks when you have to explain that you are not being serious in the trash talk thread. :eyepoke: Either I'm really bad at it, or someone's feelings get hurt real easy. :eyepoke:

(hehehe) :eyepoke:

First of all, Hawk, you suck.

Maybe Gus will tell tales all over the world how Team Paradise outdrove everyone with 3Ws.

Don't get One- T riled up this early Chunky

I'm disappointed, spazz...but as Cookie said, after seeing him in Texas, team THP will still welcome you with open arms.

Now your supporters are trying to guilt others into support? Sad.

That would be the easiest ballot I've ever filled out!

Thanks Icey and Spazz. We love your support, and seeing you in here scrapping with everyone.

Ladies and gentleman, Yorkem has left the building. Does Yorkemaha fit? Chunky, can we get a ruling on this one?

:eyepoke: It really sucks when you have to explain that you are not being serious in the trash talk thread. :eyepoke: Either I'm really bad at it, or someone's feelings get hurt real easy. :eyepoke:

(hehehe) :eyepoke:

Welcome to my world....enjoy it.

Regardless Hawk still sucks and JB continues to get his arse handed to him outside of FL.

Funny that the two guys who were barely able to hang with me (I'm being generous, Knuckler) are the ones telling me I suck. I can't imagine the shame you two must be dealing with right now.

Back