Nordea Masters - Euro Tour (Spoilers)

Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
After round 2 Westwood looks like he is loving the i20's. He's playing some good golf and hitting some great shots into greens and has the lead at -12.

On a side note, I just saw this guy Pele Edberg. WTC does he wear on his head? Looks so stupid. When he took it off on the 18th green to shake hands his hear was sticking up all crazy like. Crazy Euro's.

pelle-edberg.jpg

Yep, 68-64 is a solid start. Also noticed he's changed his putter finally. I think its the Nome mallet or something. 8 birdies doesn't lie though, must be working for him...

Are you Tapatalking to me?

Yep, 68-64 is a solid start. Also noticed he's changed his putter finally. I think its the Nome mallet or something. 8 birdies doesn't lie though, must be working for him...

Also just heard on TGC that he only had 20 putts in round 2...

Lee's a Nomer. I like it.

I am watching on DVR.
Lee's rocking the Nome

Nome sweet Nome for Westy so far. There are a few low scores out there, so it could be an exciting finish if he doesn't run away with it today.

Peter Hanson is still hanging around at -9 too.

After round 2 Westwood looks like he is loving the i20's. He's playing some good golf and hitting some great shots into greens and has the lead at -12.

On a side note, I just saw this guy Pele Edberg. WTC does he wear on his head? Looks so stupid. When he took it off on the 18th green to shake hands his hear was sticking up all crazy like. Crazy Euro's.

pelle-edberg.jpg

Women wear those to play tennis. Silly Swedes.

Its a well dodgy piece of headwear it must be said. Surprised it doesn have JL all across it aswell!!

Westy 4 under after 14 today and leading by three....

Going to be backing Lee to be best of his threeball first two rounds and outright for the US Open.

It's a unisex... Lots of folk, men & women wear them for all different outdoor sports.

My missus wears something like that to put her makeup on in the morning...

Lee still in the lead and I saw he tweeted today about still loving his new irons. i20s and Nome ftw. Go Lee go.

Bro Hof is a gorgeous course. Hope the weather makes things tough down the stretch.

htpg
golf_769712c.jpg

This course is sick looking. As is Lee's bag of awesomeness!

This course is sick looking. As is Lee's bag of awesomeness!

Really is a nice looking course. I think Ping gets another Major next week!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Lee is HOT this weekend.

22 wins on the European Tour now for Lee.

Pretty decent career....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee sure is in good form coming into the Open. He came in 3rd last year, right? I think he could make a run at it this year.

I had no idea that this tournament was Wednesday-Saturday. I'm guessing they did that so the guys playing in the US Open could travel on Sunday to get there for the entire week. Nice win for Westwood. It would be fun to see McIlroy, Westwood, and Woods all come into the US Open with wins in their most recent event.

I'd love to see Lee win a major sporting that new equipment. Maybe that's what has been holding him back.

Tapatalk

I had no idea that this tournament was Wednesday-Saturday. I'm guessing they did that so the guys playing in the US Open could travel on Sunday to get there for the entire week. Nice win for Westwood. It would be fun to see McIlroy, Westwood, and Woods all come into the US Open with wins in their most recent event.

Yeah that would lead up to a great week for the open.

Incredible iron play from Lee but he still cant putt worth a crap.

Incredible iron play from Lee but he still cant putt worth a crap.

He putted the ball great yesterday. I'm excited about his form for next weekend. I love seeing him swinging the i20's.

He putted the ball great yesterday. I'm excited about his form for next weekend. I love seeing him swinging the i20's.

He missed like 3 or 4 five feet or less. He really shoulda won by atleast 7. This guy is shch a beast tee to green.

Back