The Official Counterfeit Thread

I have bought a couple of items from Budgetgolf.com with no issues at all.

Do not buy from kfcgolf.com!!!

Do not buy from kfcgolf.com!!!

I know this was mentioned in the 'official counterfeit thread' however, i wasn't pertinent (sp?) to information that this site could/would be a counterfeit company until it was too late. first, let me explain the story. i needed and still need a 910 adapter for my 3w. i went online and found one via KFCGolf.com and without research, ordered the adapter. while it may only be roughly $40 bucks including shipping, i wanted to let other's know so they don't do or attempt to do business with this website. long story short, i went through days of emails, most of which were broken english in order to get my money back and to no avail, i filed a dispute with my bank as this was my debit card and needed replacing. thanks to THP and that thread awhile back, i was able to use that as evidence along with other information i found via the net to back my case and get my money back (along with the emails).

I hope this helps someone in the future to not make the same mistake i did.
-Paul G

I know this was mentioned in the 'official counterfeit thread' however, i wasn't pertinent (sp?) to information that this site could/would be a counterfeit company until it was too late. first, let me explain the story. i needed and still need a 910 adapter for my 3w. i went online and found one via KFCGolf.com and without research, ordered the adapter. while it may only be roughly $40 bucks including shipping, i wanted to let other's know so they don't do or attempt to do business with this website. long story short, i went through days of emails, most of which were broken english in order to get my money back and to no avail, i filed a dispute with my bank as this was my debit card and needed replacing. thanks to THP and that thread awhile back, i was able to use that as evidence along with other information i found via the net to back my case and get my money back (along with the emails).

I hope this helps someone in the future to not make the same mistake i did.
-Paul G

That really sucks, I'm glad they gave you our money back though!

on a note to my post, if anyone knows of a legitimate place to by a .350" adapter for a 910 please PM as i'm in desperate need after this issue. thank you in adance!

on a note to my post, if anyone knows of a legitimate place to by a .350" adapter for a 910 please PM as i'm in desperate need after this issue. thank you in adance!

Look on eBay? PM Blind9? Ask your club's pro shop? Ask Titleist?

:wtf:

Some of these counterfeiters are getting really dumb, that looks nothing like an RBZ staff bag lol

NEW_WITH_TAGS_2012_TAYLORMADE_RBZ_ROCKETBALLZ_STAFF_CARRY_GOLF_BAGS.jpg

Look on eBay? PM Blind9? Ask your club's pro shop? Ask Titleist?

eBay is a crap shoot as far as legitimate 910 adapters. I have read horror story after horror story (screws slipping, threads not matching, heads flying off because of it). Titleist doesn't sell the adapters individually, but they would be worth a shout. But I would try Blind9 first, because unless I am mistaken, I thought they had some adapters they recently started carrying. I could be wrong. Good luck.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

:wtf:

Some of these counterfeiters are getting really dumb, that looks nothing like an RBZ staff bag lol

NEW_WITH_TAGS_2012_TAYLORMADE_RBZ_ROCKETBALLZ_STAFF_CARRY_GOLF_BAGS.jpg

I'd use that bag in a heart beat if I knew 100% it would not fall apart and would stay sturdy for years. Sweet bag. Sucks that a filthy counterfeiter made it.

I'd use that bag in a heart beat if I knew 100% it would not fall apart and would stay sturdy for years. Sweet bag. Sucks that a filthy counterfeiter made it.

The sad thing is that the price is pretty close to the real ones haha

Anyone ever bought from "itaintpretty" on eBay? Seemed legit with all the sales and everything but wasn't sure

anyone bought from justshopok.com? on their website it says that all equipment are ordered from a golf store in the UK, and that store is on authorized dealers on taylormades website, but theire prices seems funny. A razr hawk driver £240, a rocketballz driver £225 and a R11s driver £250... what do you guys think?

anyone bought from justshopok.com? on their website it says that all equipment are ordered from a golf store in the UK, and that store is on authorized dealers on taylormades website, but theire prices seems funny. A razr hawk driver £240, a rocketballz driver £225 and a R11s driver £250... what do you guys think?

sounds fake to me

Looking at an RBZ 18.5 tour 3h from 2010silkgolf on Ebay, has it for 149.95 and claims to have 6 of them? anyone deal with them before?

Has anyone used thegolfguys on Ebay? I was looking at the ATV wedges, but its weird they offer a 58 degree LH wedge when TM seems not to make one. There is a pic of it with the 58 on it, so its not just a 56 bent or something...

Looking at an RBZ 18.5 tour 3h from 2010silkgolf on Ebay, has it for 149.95 and claims to have 6 of them? anyone deal with them before?

99.9% feedback positive, and the negatives arent related to authenticity, Id say you are good to go

eventhough the store the website claim they buy from is on taylormade authorized dealers?

The prices are way too low, If an R11s goes for 400 on the market, why sell for 250? If I was a dealer selling authentic products I would try to get as much as I can for profit.Most OEMs monitor prices on authorized dealers and require a selling price so reputable dealers like GS and TGW advertise their low prices with a can't-see-until-in-cart option.

The prices are way too low, If an R11s goes for 400 on the market, why sell for 250? If I was a dealer selling authentic products I would try to get as much as I can for profit.Most OEMs monitor prices on authorized dealers and require a selling price so reputable dealers like GS and TGW advertise their low prices with a can't-see-until-in-cart option.

well its £250, thats $389... so its like the same, but still its extremly cheap for europe...

well its £250, thats $389... so its like the same, but still its extremly cheap for europe...

oops I didn't pay attention to the international currency haha but if it's too cheap to be true I wouldn't do it. They do at least have a contact telephone number and take pay pal, so if you have any problems or concerns with authenticity, you could always file a claim. Go for it if you think you should but don't be afraid to contact them if you have any concerns/

oops I didn't pay attention to the international currency haha but if it's too cheap to be true I wouldn't do it. They do at least have a contact telephone number and take pay pal, so if you have any problems or concerns with authenticity, you could always file a claim. Go for it if you think you should but don't be afraid to contact them if you have any concerns/

eventhough they are on pings website? http://www.pingeurope.com/retailerl...y=all&location=&distance=5&search=&demo=false

Last edited:
Back