2012 THP Fantasy Golf

was never near the top, but gonna nosedive this week :( My hd fried and I lost my password to yahoo with it. Worse, apparently when I signed up I used an old email and now can't remember it. Hopefully I can get my old info off my old hd some time this week and will be able to continue next week. Ah well, like I side, I was near the bottom anyway.

wow..I got 50 points yesterday and didnt jump a single spot! I guess everyone was playing the same guys as me! lol

I completely forgot to change my team this week. Still had Dufner and Kuchar, but everyone else was NE, or WD.

I completely forgot to change my team this week. Still had Dufner and Kuchar, but everyone else was NE, or WD.

I forgot to change mine as well but I'm a basement dweller in the rankings.

Tap before talk.

Not doing real great this week so far...only 62 points for the 2 days...had some points left on the bench too.

You know Mike Weir is playing terribly when the fantasy golf site notes that Weir only played 8 tournaments, but was cut 9 times. Ouch.

Jakester - can you get us a top 25 update in each group please?

You know Mike Weir is playing terribly when the fantasy golf site notes that Weir only played 8 tournaments, but was cut 9 times. Ouch.

Hahaha, priceless!

much better week for me this week. Had both tiger and sabbatini in there. Too bad fowler dropped a big one...At least I finished with 206 for the week. still so far behind where I need to be :/

This week suck big time for me!

Jakester - can you get us a top 25 update in each group please?

Yes, please...got the lead in group 2 by right at 100 points...just need to see where I stack up against the other 2 groups.

Up to T14 in my group after a 174 point week. Up 3 for the week.

I was 23rd in the Winter segment. Now leading the Spring segment and up to flippin' 6th overall in Group 3. :blob:

Freaking Kmac keeping me out of first place.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Here's a standings update. First the final standings from the spring segment then overall below that. Remember the contest is overall for the entire season and it's all 3 leagues combined.

Spring Segment
League 1
League1Spring.png

League 2
League2Spring.png

League 3
League3Spring.png

Full Season Standings
League 1
League1Full.png

League 2
League2Full.png

League 3
League3Full.png

I got lucky to stay in the top 20 after last week w/o putting a team in..:banghead:

tnolan top 25! woohoo!

Just snuck into the Top 30 for the season in Group 1. Time to go HAM on the summer season.

24 points out of the overall lead. Will do my darndest to stay in contention.

Freaking KMac takes me by 5 silly points!

I pretty much stayed in the top 3 during the winter, now I'm 22nd, lol. & 7th overall works, but I need to get this back together.

Last edited:
Cool, 31st overall!

all right, #10 overall year to date, freaking 6th in that deep #2 league

Back