Cleveland Golf/Srixon Enters The Morgan Cup

Danny (SW), my partner in crime, I really enjoyed your write-up and think you used some very sound judgement in your selection. Looking forward to your progress with them. All I have to say, i good for you!

Just wanted to take a second to let some of you know about the newsletter I received from Cleveland.

With their Summer Sales Event, you can save on the 588 wedges, iron sets, mashies and the Cleveland Classic.

If you haven't done so already, sign up for it or you'll miss these gret opportunities from Cleveland!

There is also a great video tip as well. Check it out.

Here is a link to it:

http://www.clevelandgolf.com/newsletters/2012-05-31/newsletter.html

Anxious to see what JB has chosen, but he is right about Cleveland having a great line TTB so you really can't go wrong and it will be nice to see some other irons besides the 588s. Whatever he chose must be great because it sounded like he was loving the 588s when he was playing them before.

I'm loving the Cleveland Golf banner ad I've seen popping up on various sites. I think it speaks perfectly for the 588 wedge.

FEEL THE TOUCH

FEEL THE CONTROL

FEEL THE MOMENT

588blackpearl690x400.jpg

It speaks perfectly for the 588 wedges and what you can expect from them. Cleveland Golf just brings it from top to bottom with all of their gear!

Just wanted to take a second to let some of you know about the newsletter I received from Cleveland.

With their Summer Sales Event, you can save on the 588 wedges, iron sets, mashies and the Cleveland Classic.

If you haven't done so already, sign up for it or you'll miss these gret opportunities from Cleveland!

There is also a great video tip as well. Check it out.

Here is a link to it:

http://www.clevelandgolf.com/newsletters/2012-05-31/newsletter.html

Bump because it is awesome. If you need new sticks, check it out.

we're not too far away now from the MC2 and i want to say that right now, it's fun to watch my bag start coming together. it is so close to being completely full of Cleveland goodness, i can almost taste it!
what's really cool is over the last two days (since i got my Cleveland Classic driver), a lot of the holes i play have been strictly Cleveland! driver, wedge, putter or even better...driver, 3wood, wedge, putter and all with a Srixon Z-Star ball.

the results the last two days have been very good and i'm 100% sure it's because Cleveland has provided me with the equipment that is necessary to get the job done!

Bump because it is awesome. If you need new sticks, check it out.

Wow thanks for bumping that dude, my brother is looking into some Cleveland clubs so I will pass that on to him, I didn't see that before!

we're not too far away now from the MC2 and i want to say that right now, it's fun to watch my bag start coming together. it is so close to being completely full of Cleveland goodness, i can almost taste it!
what's really cool is over the last two days (since i got my Cleveland Classic driver), a lot of the holes i play have been strictly Cleveland! driver, wedge, putter or even better...driver, 3wood, wedge, putter and all with a Srixon Z-Star ball.

the results the last two days have been very good and i'm 100% sure it's because Cleveland has provided me with the equipment that is necessary to get the job done!

Great to hear dude, keep it up! Can't wait to see how well you are hitting them next month!

the CC thread has more detail, but i just wanted to say that man this driver is awesome!

THP, MC2, and Cleveland has really changed my outlook on clubs in the past couple months. i'll admit that i was a little bit of a TM junkie, but i've really opened up to everything from clubs to golf balls. i was skeptical about the CC driver, but it has won me over in less than a week and 3 rounds of golf.

and seeing SW's bag....oh man, gets me pumped up! can't wait til my bag is complete....heck, can't wait til everyone's bag is complete!

tyno I know exactly what your saying. I never gave Callaway equipment a real fair shake until last years MC came around. Whenever I look for new stuff I always give them a fair shot now. MC opens your eyes about these kinds of things.

Haha, man I tell you it was tough to walk past that bag this morning on the way to work and not have the sudden urge to call in sick. I'm glad you have adjusted to the Classic so quickly, that's impressive dude.

tyno I know exactly what your saying. I never gave Callaway equipment a real fair shake until last years MC came around. Whenever I look for new stuff I always give them a fair shot now. MC opens your eyes about these kinds of things.

i've only ever opened up to Callaway this year as well...hit some older Diablo irons during an iron shaft fitting and they were great. then hit the RAZR Fit at a demo day and it felt great as well.
and honestly, since i wasn't originally a big fan of the CC driver and it's retro look...i would have hit it a few times at a demo day or simulator and then never thought about it ever again. but now that, that bad boy is in my bag....look out!

Haha, man I tell you it was tough to walk past that bag this morning on the way to work and not have the sudden urge to call in sick. I'm glad you have adjusted to the Classic so quickly, that's impressive dude.

thanks SW. it's great. i was hitting the CG Black 3wood so good, i was a little worried that i should've gone with the driver as well. but the CC 310 and me are rolling deep now. and i agree....once that bag is complete, it's hard to see yourself not on the course or range.

I was looking at my bag the other day and sort of had a little moment.

Just reflected on 1) how I couldn't wait to fill out the bag with the remaining clubs I ordered 2) what a cool experience it's been to ponder and build a bag the exact way I wanted it. I've been given an opportunity that few people will ever experience and I'm extremely grateful. I also think I've got a bag that really will give me a chance to play to my fullest ability. The shaft and club options we've been offered have been extensive and it would have been hard not to find something that suited my eye and swing. Not to mention that they've been extremely fast to ship things out to us so we can utilize them.

Looking forward to the rest of the experience as the time comes closer.

Man I thought you had a package when I saw this bumped!

That post summed it up very well, I never expected to have the options that we've been blessed with. Even with following last years event so closely it's pretty obvious I had no idea how in depth the whole experience is. Nothing is without a few bumps along the way and our tour rep has been ever helpful even though I know I've bugged her to death a few times, :thankyou:

Each time I see that bag full of MY gear it makes me smile inside and out knowing this is an experience that will stay with me for a lifetime.

Just reflected on 1) how I couldn't wait to fill out the bag with the remaining clubs I ordered 2) what a cool experience it's been to ponder and build a bag the exact way I wanted it. I've been given an opportunity that few people will ever experience and I'm extremely grateful. I also think I've got a bag that really will give me a chance to play to my fullest ability. The shaft and club options we've been offered have been extensive and it would have been hard not to find something that suited my eye and swing. Not to mention that they've been extremely fast to ship things out to us so we can utilize them.

I am so happy for you to be able to experience this. You deserve it buddy. I am a little jealous of all of you MC'ers though. :)

I'm not a Cleveland staffer, but I wanted to give Cleveland props for how fast their turnaround time has been with all of the equipment. It seems like guys place an order 1 week and then next week they are throwing up videos and pictures. I know they all really appreciate that.

I've been surprised at the turnaround and they definitely have my thanks for that. Even the custom stuff was speedy.

I've been surprised at the turnaround and they definitely have my thanks for that. Even the custom stuff was speedy.

sure has been. It's very impressive.

Man I thought you had a package when I saw this bumped!

That post summed it up very well, I never expected to have the options that we've been blessed with. Even with following last years event so closely it's pretty obvious I had no idea how in depth the whole experience is. Nothing is without a few bumps along the way and our tour rep has been ever helpful even though I know I've bugged her to death a few times, :thankyou:

Each time I see that bag full of MY gear it makes me smile inside and out knowing this is an experience that will stay with me for a lifetime.

I'm not a Cleveland staffer, but I wanted to give Cleveland props for how fast their turnaround time has been with all of the equipment. It seems like guys place an order 1 week and then next week they are throwing up videos and pictures. I know they all really appreciate that.

Bandwagon post. I could not agree more with the three posts above. Cleveland/Srixon has gone above and beyond what I even thought possible.

It is very impressive how well they are treating all you and how fast you are getting your clubs, amazing job cleveland/srixon!

The bag is complete!

4bcf5643-a2b0-e524.jpg

Off to the course.

Posted via tapatalk

Holy smoly! Good looking bag Hawk. I'm glad you guys are starting to see all your gear. That's incredible.

That's awesome Hawk. It looks great.

Back