The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Deano and Hanks.

We need Kmac to post another ridiculously stupid and funny video in here to get this banter thread fired up again. I like coming in here to laugh at stupid stuff, that's much better.

Hey Jersey Nate,

Please tell me you saw the bumper sticker I RT'ed for you on twitter. I was dying laughing when I saw that.

Hey Jersey Nate,

Please tell me you saw the bumper sticker I RT'ed for you on twitter. I was dying laughing when I saw that.

I did! I was laughing my a$$ off...

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

I did! I was laughing my a$$ off...

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

YESSS!!! I almost want to just buy one for myself because of how awesome it was..haha

well, my boss just resigned effective Aug 1

This should have been posted in the Happy Happy Joy Thread, but I have a feeling the way this will play out, this will turn into a nasty rant....stay tuned

well, my boss just resigned effective Aug 1

This should have been posted in the Happy Happy Joy Thread, but I have a feeling the way this will play out, this will turn into a nasty rant....stay tuned

Ha.. Those unknowns can be a killer when it is the difference between the HHJJ and rant threads.. Hope all is well..

I can in here to banter that I have a ton to do at work, but just been on a role pumping stuff out. Still have a lot left but this train is in high gear. Just work baby.

Coolbreeze - loving the new avatar man. Way to rock it dude.

Odyssey Putters thread is hilarious. Tiger can't escape being apart of every single thread on THP.

Odyssey Putters thread is hilarious. Tiger can't escape being apart of every single thread on THP.
Thanks Cookie, it was just for you.

I am gonna be nice and just say your lucky that I can't read the fine print on the avatar. :alien:
Ya its pretty small. I just wanted to change it to something else after Chunky stole my avatar.

I'm just glad I'm going to not get Coolbreeze and Chunky confused now

It was about Tom Watson, then the Tiger homers had to chime in.

Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this. But I wanted to tell my friends that today my father in law died of a sudden heart attack. This comes as quite a shock and we're all pretty stunned. I gotta be there for my wife who is the most amazingly strong and wonderful woman I've ever known. I won't likely be around too terribly much these next few days...got a lot to figure out. None of us have ever had to be so involved in arranging details of something like this before. Thanks in advance for the thoughts and prayers, you guys are all amazing.

Jake

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Take care.

Yeah, I Dl'ed it this morning and watched it and about punched my computer when they announced that. I had Bradley at 4 rounds and Paquiao at 8, BEST case scenario.

Still waiting for a mayweather-Paquiao but after last night, seems like Mayweather has the auto win in Vegas unless Paquiao can get a few KO's. That scoring was discusting

Did Paquiao get bent over for all of the CA Shopping Mall Hoopla?

I really hate it when nosy (stalking) family just happen to show up at the mod inconvenient places and times and they ruin a perfectly good day with their guilt tripping and bad moods. I can't stand this or a good golf day being ruined by this every week.

I really hate it when nosy (stalking) family just happen to show up at the mod inconvenient places and times and they ruin a perfectly good day with their guilt tripping and bad moods. I can't stand this or a good golf day being ruined by this every week.

Sounds like you should be in the rant thread, LOL. :alien: But drama getting in the way of golfing is bad news.

People who are willing to wait a stupid amount of time for a parking spot annoy me. I went to the store tonight and had to back down the parking lot because someone was waiting for one of the first spots so they could get the spot. I backed down the aisle, went around and parked in the back. As I walked through the door of Publix, I glanced back and saw the guy still sitting and waiting for his spot. Really?

Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this. But I wanted to tell my friends that today my father in law died of a sudden heart attack. This comes as quite a shock and we're all pretty stunned. I gotta be there for my wife who is the most amazingly strong and wonderful woman I've ever known. I won't likely be around too terribly much these next few days...got a lot to figure out. None of us have ever had to be so involved in arranging details of something like this before. Thanks in advance for the thoughts and prayers, you guys are all amazing.
Jake

Wow, Jake....sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

People who are willing to wait a stupid amount of time for a parking spot annoy me. I went to the store tonight and had to back down the parking lot because someone was waiting for one of the first spots so they could get the spot. I backed down the aisle, went around and parked in the back. As I walked through the door of Publix, I glanced back and saw the guy still sitting and waiting for his spot. Really?

That's funny, even better than the people that drive around and around the lot looking for something closer.

I hate people!!! Two jerks just stole my clubs! Everything! My brand new i20s that I just got today! My favorite driver ever! My SCOR wedges! And two putters cause Drumdog just sent me a TM Belly Manta! Everything! Arrrrrrgggggggggggggh!

Oh no doc! Where did this happen?

I hate people!!! Two jerks just stole my clubs! Everything! My brand new i20s that I just got today! My favorite driver ever! My SCOR wedges! And two putters cause Drumdog just sent me a TM Belly Manta! Everything! Arrrrrrgggggggggggggh!

WHAAAAAAT!?????? That's RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

Oh crap Doc - that is terrible man. I am very sorry to hear this. Happen at the course?

That's awful dude, homeowners insurance cover that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back