golfacademy scholarchip

under80

Tin Cup swing tingel
Reaction score
Handicap
7.6 GHIN
Forgot must summit a 1500 word essy about "how would you grow and impact the game of golf". by 15 Aug 12.

Hey under how old are you?

Pretty cool opportunity here. I considering going to a Golf Academy myself before ultimately deciding against it...would be a great experience. You would learn a ton about the various aspects of the game, and get to play a ton of golf. Good luck to all who enter.

Pretty cool opportunity here. I considering going to a Golf Academy myself before ultimately deciding against it...would be a great experience. You would learn a ton about the various aspects of the game, and get to play a ton of golf. Good luck to all who enter.

I didn't know if anyone else had posted it. I would do it but I'm locked into this contract thing with the Military!! But I thought for some of the older guys who have grand kids or sons of age who love the game as much as I do but don't know where they are going. Price tag is high $33500. books, green fees, lessons, and so on and so forth, but not housing.

Hey Under,

The Golf Academy of America is a yellow ribbon sponsored school. So.......when or if you get out of the military the you can go under the Post 9/11 bill and everything including your housing will be paid for.

You should check out National University's Golf program in the mean time. They'll get you right on track with there fast paced program. I'm active duty as well and am taking advantage of the Tuitions Assistance given to us.

yeah, I know looked it to it, by that time I'll be an old man!! I looked into it, Thanks brother!!! You must be at FT. Stewert!

Back