The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty awesome dude. I'm not gonna lie, I would probably try a GoLo if I wasn't on a mission for a Nome.

Dr. Teeth, your golf course needs to hire bouncers/security... Big, tough, ugly guys packing heat under their golf togs.

I hope you are able to recover your bag... Maybe you'll luck out with the security tapes.

Ok check these video screen shots out, my girlfriend took this off the first tee and It's pretty cool to see my swing this way!

7178815457_93d0b06330.jpg

7364057546_ed2fa8dd73.jpg

CB, bring your fro and lets go play Chambers. We can make Dr. Teef come

I feel so petty! Here Jake has something truly sad happen and here I am feeling all sad because my clubs were stolen. Kind of puts things into perspective.

To answer the question about my set up, I pretty much had my dream set up, so I am sure my bag will look very similar.

Oh, damn. No wonder you're pondering everything. Guess you aren't playing as much as you thought this week huh :angry: that sucks man.

CB, bring your fro and lets go play Chambers. We can make Dr. Teef come

Man I'd really love to butane it will happen but it will have to be post Morgan cup. Just too busy leading up to it.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I'd really love to butane it will happen but it will have to be post Morgan cup. Just too busy leading up to it.

Das cool. I'll be here till mid August. you're just too popular, I understand

No doc!!! No!!!! Just saw what happened. My god, and after waiting so long for the i20s and having a week of golf planned...unreal.

Das cool. I'll be here till mid August. you're just too popular, I understand

Not so much cool as just overworked but I will make sure we get out for a round before you head back to the wrong coast.

Not so much cool as just overworked but I will make sure we get out for a round before you head back to the wrong coast.

Sounds good buddy!

Sounds good buddy!

I'm sure we can convince the good doctor and tomahawk to make a pretty sweet foursome.

I'm sure we can convince the good doctor and tomahawk to make a pretty sweet foursome.

Agreed. I'll have to practice for this epic round so I don't get waxed.

There is a new thread on the main page where the spelling and grammar actually made me laugh out loud this morning..haha WOW

That's a great finish leiruagetro!

Sorry to hear about your clubs getting swiped doc. That really does suck man, it would almost be worth them doing it to have caught the SOBs in the act and beat them to a bloody pulp!

Quick update on things around here, getting everything arranged and stuff so that's good. The kindness of people amazes me in a situation like this, everyone seems willing to help and do whatever they can to make things better. Today will be tough on his kids though, gotta start cleaning up some of his stuff in his house and start making plans for storing things. Thanks again for all the support guys, you're all a great group of friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your clubs getting swiped doc. That really does suck man, it would almost be worth them doing it to have caught the SOBs in the act and beat them to a bloody pulp!

Quick update on things around here, getting everything arranged and stuff so that's good. The kindness of people amazes me in a situation like this, everyone seems willing to help and do whatever they can to make things better. Today will be tough on his kids though, gotta start cleaning up some of his stuff in his house and start making plans for storing things. Thanks again for all the support guys, you're all a great group of friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are always here if you need us Jake. Really sorry you and your family are going through this.

Jake's not lying. He'd bash that stupid thief with a helmet until he looked like strawberry jello.

My thoughts are with you guys Jake. Continue to be the man you are and take care of that beautiful family of yours.

Question I posed to my instructor last night regarding range practice.

So, what you do suggest I do when I shank 11 or 12 balls in a row?

his answer?

Leave and come back the next day.
Go putt.

go to Africa

Wrong. Don't sway is the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back