Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloudy, 74, intermittent sprinkles. Heading out shortly.

mid to low 80s and humid... really sunny

13 C / 55 F, wind gusting to 6o KMH (40 mph) sideways rain. Didn't bother going out to golf today. Apart from Monday weather looks like its pretty much going to be nasty all week.

It's sort of like a gift-wrapped bomb out here in MI...

It's been dry for the last week, so the fairways are nice and fast. BUT THE HEAT IS TO $%&#@! HIGH!!!!!! It was 90 today at 11:30!!! What is going on Michigan?!?!?!?!?

Golfed yesterday and fr the first time in a while, the weather kicked my butt. Hot, sunny and I was done by noon! We walk on a hilly course and I felt like crap all afternoon. Damn......

another hot and humid one today... love the heat but the humidity really sucks

80* with 6-7 mph winds for our 11:30 tee time tomorrow.

Sunny as usual, 102 for the high, 6% humidity, slight wind to 10 mph, Just another day in Paradise.

Cold here at 13*c, but dry, so im up to the course tonight to get some 80-100 yard practice in. God knows i need it.

There's a 50% chance of storms for our tomorrow afternoon round, bummer!!!

All my buddies are in town this week, we have 3 foursomes playing on saturday. It's supposed to be 80, with a 10% chance of rain. Fun will be had on the golf course on saturday, I can promise you that.

its really cloudy and crappy out but its dry... shoulda played today but too much yardwork/chores/ etc

Nothing but rain in the forecast for the next 6 days, except for Saturday. Every course will be packed. Maybe early Sunday will work out better, might get in 9 holes before the rain starts again.

Weather is going to be perfect for fathers day weekend here in Maryland. Celebrating the bicentennial of the war of 1812 with crabs, beer and the blue angels

40% chance of tstorms in Omaha Saturday morning. Tee time at 8:15... Fingers are crossed!

Tap tap taparoo

90* and WINDY tomorrow for my first round with the new irons.

Drying up nicely with the sun coming out. 16*c. 18 holes followed by the England game. Then figure out how to get home! :D

It's been really dry and low 90s which isn't too bad, just expect a crappy sunburn and some heat exhaustion lol, it's supposed to rain a lot tomorrow (30% here is like 70% elsewhere haha)

Looking like a high of about 16 degrees celcius with a 90% chance of rain. Sucks because when I booked the tee time it was looking like nothing but sun today.

windy... super frikken windy
blow you out of your stance like a bobble head windy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back