2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Entered.....Thanks again THP....Awesome way to watch what will be a helluva tournament!

What an awesome contest. Just sent my entry in!

Noticed no tie breaker either...Well I was expecting and ready to predict the total strokes of the 3 players we couldn't pick. If they make cut/miss cut? Would have been some original numbers for JB to sort through. That's why he didn't. I can't blame him a bit. Thanks again JB!!!!!!

super excited, lets see some great golf this weekend !

Awesome contest...

So is everyone going to post there picks after tomorow? So we all can make fun of each others picks and wish we would have picked someone else lol.?

So is everyone going to post there picks after tomorow? So we all can make fun of each others picks and wish we would have picked someone else lol.?

I about posted my picks, but I held off. I don't see mine being too off the cuff, outside of perhaps one player.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

I about posted my picks, but I held off. I don't see mine being too off the cuff, outside of perhaps one player.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.
I don't think I picked anyone to outrageous either.

Another awesome contest, THP! Thanks!

nba finals on abc hd, brewers-royals on fsn hd and i was watching reruns of live from the us open in standard def because it's us open week, pretty much have to.

Done. Thanks guys

yes that would be fun

I totally just went with gut feelings, since I'm usually pretty terrible at picking things like this.

NCAA brackets, Super Bowl squares, etc ... these are pretty much just me donating to the prize pool.

Is there are place online where one can watch the pre tournament press conferences and later in the week the post round press conferences in their entirety? I go to usopen.com and get little 2 minute snipets of them, pgatour.com has little soundbites, but I'd like to watch/hear them in their 10-20 minute entirety.

generally GC is the only place to see any extended press conference clips, and that's not always a guarantee.

Alright, after much thought and research, I think I have picked the perfect team. Most likely someone else has the same team too.

It's US Open eve!!! The course, especially the first 6 holes, are getting all the coverage it seems. That par 3, the 6th I believe, is ridiculous. It's like harder than #4 at Augusta and that was insane.

I can't wait for this tournament.

What do you think the winning score will be. I am thinking -3. I just don't see it playing easy like a regular tour stop like last year.

Just sent in my team. I didn't go out on a limb with an unknown. I stacked it with some filthy players.

I'm in. Another great contest THP!! I am always terrible at picking people.

I can't wait for this tournament.

What do you think the winning score will be. I am thinking -3. I just don't see it playing easy like a regular tour stop like last year.

Just sent in my team. I didn't go out on a limb with an unknown. I stacked it with some filthy players.

I can't even remember who I sent in. I think something around 2-4 under will get it done as well. Who knows though? That's the beauty of this tournament.

THP staff predictions now up in their own article! Great read, get over there if you haven't already.

I'm really just starting to get excited for this one, what with everything else I have going on. Just about to go check out the odds and see who I'll be putting my money on this week. I'm off a flyer with my last bets at the masters, let's hope my form keeps up!

THP staff predictions now up in their own article! Great read, get over there if you haven't already.

I'm really just starting to get excited for this one, what with everything else I have going on. Just about to go check out the odds and see who I'll be putting my money on this week. I'm off a flyer with my last bets at the masters, let's hope my form keeps up!

Paulo is right, if you haven't already seen it the THP Staff predictions are now up on the homepage and forum http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?33024-US-Open-Staff-Predictions.

Back