I posted this in the WITB thread, but I figured I would throw it in here for the paint fill. I liked the outcomes.

IMG_4451.jpg

I just got a box of neon and a box of pearlescent "painters" (my Walmart does not stock singles). I have tried one of each on an old wedge and waiting for them to dry. Q: How long until the paint dries? The neon green seems very clear and watery. Is that normal?

I just got a box of neon and a box of pearlescent "painters" (my Walmart does not stock singles). I have tried one of each on an old wedge and waiting for them to dry. Q: How long until the paint dries? The neon green seems very clear and watery. Is that normal?

did you shake it up first? It should be really thick. If you push down the tip and let the paint run down into the tip you'll get thicker paint

I always let it dry for at least 2-5 minutes that way you won't wipe it away.

I did shake. It dried a lot darker than it started .

Hmmm well I do remember that happening when I first used the neon ones, I had to use it a few times and then it was darker but yeah it does dry much darker so hopefully it works for you!

i am having one hell of a time trying to find paint markers.
ive been everywhere around here.
walmart, office max, art supply stores... i guess i gotta get it online

i am having one hell of a time trying to find paint markers.
ive been everywhere around here.
walmart, office max, art supply stores... i guess i gotta get it online

What colors are you looking for man?

maybe i need to go to diff walmarts lol
if not then ill have to order them online... thanks bro

maybe i need to go to diff walmarts lol
if not then ill have to order them online... thanks bro

No problem man, look in the crafts section instead of the office supply section man

No problem man, look in the crafts section instead of the office supply section man
yup... not there
all they have is glittery paints in the crafts deal hahaha... that would be "interesting"

yup... not there
all they have is glittery paints in the crafts deal hahaha... that would be "interesting"

Hobby lobby may have them but they are twice as much though

I tend to find whenever I do a paint fill, I end up only keeping it for a day or two. I really wish i could find a look that I can stand for more than 48 hours. LOL

I want that wedge That is great

I tend to find whenever I do a paint fill, I end up only keeping it for a day or two. I really wish i could find a look that I can stand for more than 48 hours. LOL
Once you do it, knowing how it is easy to change the color, you just want to go crazy with different colors.

It is addictive.

I know how you feel.

Once you do it, knowing how it is easy to change the color, you just want to go crazy with different colors.

It is addictive.

I know how you feel.

I went from blue and orange, to orange, to red and blue I spend too much time admiring my clubs!

You can barely see it but I used the paint fill to match my red white and blue bag!

7367881180_1aecdc740b.jpg

Back