US Open Staff Predictions

Not much love for Phil or Luke?? Hmmmmmm

Im still in the 90 day probation period haha

hahaha, well, I wouldn't mind seeing yours and anyone elses answers to those questions, that could be fun.

I picked Phil but for the record I'm 0-? in all my major picks since 2009

Not much love for Phil or Luke?? Hmmmmmm

Thought you may like that.

No way man, I am doing alright in fantasy. Surprised you picked Speith also though to be honest. :alien:

Looking at the past champs at Olympic Club was quite telling

What that random people win because they caught a break (Janzen) or went off over a few holes on the final day (Simpson)?

I picked Phil but for the record I'm 0-? in all my major picks since 2009

Same here dude. I always pick Phil or Lee and neither have won. Staff predictions don't always equate to what my contest entry is either :beauty:

Good picks staffers!

It'll be interesting to watch and see which of you gets closest to the mark.

Same here my friend <snicker>

Same here dude. I always pick Phil or Lee and neither have won. Staff predictions don't always equate to what my contest entry is either :beauty:

GG, why do you have to curse Paddy again? What did he ever do to you?

Posted via tapatalk

What that random people win because they caught a break (Janzen) or went off over a few holes on the final day (Simpson)?

More so with it being guys that were not the big names. Both Janzen and Simpson were solid golfers no doubt, but not the favorites heading into these events. Good part of the reason I went with Dufner although he is definitely not an unknown....but he is also not being talked about by many heading into tomorrow.

More so with it being guys that were not the big names. Both Janzen and Simpson were solid golfers no doubt, but not the favorites heading into these events. Good part of the reason I went with Dufner although he is definitely not an unknown....but he is also not being talked about by many heading into tomorrow.

You know I wouldn't mind seeing him win it, but golf has missed that excitement factor this year for some reason. Blubbering Bubbas win at Augusta and Tiger's rally at Memorial excluded it's all kind of been blah this year. I'd like to see someone a little more fiery take it this time, like that angry little Spanish man.

You know I wouldn't mind seeing him win it, but golf has missed that excitement factor this year for some reason. Blubbering Bubbas win at Augusta and Tiger's rally at Memorial excluded it's all kind of been blah this year. I'd like to see someone a little more fiery take it this time, like that angry little Spanish man.

I like where your head is!!

Dufner won't even be relevant.

Well, if anyone can get hot it's him. He has got to keep it in play off of the tee though, Sergio can get very erratic with the driver at times. Seems like he is either hot or cold - no middle ground. I think to find success here, you need that consistency of being able to keep it around par when your not playing your best. He still has too many over par rounds at "non US Open" type courses. If he is on though for all 4 days, he can play as well as anyone.

*changes contest entry*

hehehe, wth do I know? He'll probably win or be relevant, I just hope not. I don't want to watch him all weekend.

I thought about taking Harrington for the contest, but now that GG listed him I now he will finish DFL behind the 14 year old.

I like where your head is!!

Dufner won't even be relevant.

Better than where it normally is. I think dufner gets his mind blown this week.

Well, if anyone can get hot it's him. He has got to keep it in play off of the tee though, Sergio can get very erratic with the driver at times. Seems like he is either hot or cold - no middle ground. I think to find success here, you need that consistency of being able to keep it around par when your not playing your best. He still has too many over par rounds at "non US Open" type courses. If he is on though for all 4 days, he can play as well as anyone.

Very true. Mentally he's a midget but he's got every shot in the bag and this course is going to demand it. If that mystery Japanese putter is somewhat warm he might be around on Sunday

Sergio today isn't the Sergio he was yesterday, and he's contended in Majors in the past. I think his game is brilliant for a US Open victory.

Sergio today isn't the Sergio he was yesterday, and he's contended in Majors in the past. I think his game is brilliant for a US Open victory.

It's good you have faith in him since he clearly doesn't have it in himself.

All he needs to do is avoid that first double bogey and subsequent putter toss.

It's good you have faith in him since he clearly doesn't have it in himself.

Well, he did say that. WHo knows with Sergio. He reacts emotionally. You know you love him.

I officially didnt pick ONE sleeper pick.

Back