golfgirlie

Reaction score
Handicap
??
Hey everyone...I'm new to the Hackers Paradise. My bro, Osahar, has been a member for a while now and suggested i poke around.

I have been playing golf since i was a teen, but have now decided it's time to take the steps to improve my game. Step one: new clubs! I have been using my moms old set since i started golfing. So, i finally took the plunge and made a great investment, through thecluboutlet.com (worth a look if you're thinking about Nickent clubs). I purchased the Nickent 3DX-RC set from the Womens Collection. And, after my first trip to the range I've decided...they're AMAZING! My game has never looked so good. I am thoroughly impressed with this set. Outstanding...top to bottom. And aesthetically speaking, which lets be honest ladies, is super important...they are absolutely beautiful! Pics online just don't do them justice. I am IN LOVE!

I am open to tips and tidbits...so give me a shout.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Golfie. Any person close to Osahar is a friend here.

Welcome aboard, my dad grew up in St Paul and use to work summers at White Bear Lake.

Welcome to THP!~

Welcome to THP golfgirlie. Can't wait to hear what you think of those clubs after a few rounds with them.

Heya sis, about time :alien2:

Glad you're liking the new clubs! Tell your boyfriend if he likes your hybrids he should LOVE the Nickent 5DX. :call-me:

Welcome!

Welcome, GolfGirlie! Always glad to have another.

How are we going to keep all of our GGs straight?

Welcome to THP!! It's great to have another lady on board. And like JB said, any friend or relative of Osahars is a friend of ours!!

How are we going to keep all of our GGs straight?

Now, now Claire. We don't care what anyone's particular orientation is. We're just happy that they've decided to join us here.

Now, now Claire. We don't care what anyone's particular orientation is. We're just happy that they've decided to join us here.

Rats--I swore I could find a smilie of banging my head against the computer, but no luck. This will have to do.
banging.gif

Welcome GolfGirlie! You will enjoy it here.

Welcome aboard!

Back