2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

And then Johnny Miller lambasted him...

He is just mentally fatigued lol.

From what? He pulled out of his last event and has time to rest. I agree he is off and allowed to be but where is that 4th gear

I want to hit one of those as well, looks beastly.

I will not say it tomorrow. The all orange looks absolutely ridiculous, almost as ridiculous as the dead rat he has growing on his face.

Its not the orange as much as the orange from head to toe. An orange shirt with white pants or reversed would be ok with me. The overkill of orange though is painful on the eyes. And yes, shave already! If it hasn't grown in within a year, then give it up.

From what? He pulled out of his last event and has time to rest. I agree he is off and allowed to be but where is that 4th gear
I was joking Freddie since that is what is last WD was from.

Crazy. Had Phil made the two short missed birdies today, he would be sitting at +4 or +5 and right bak in the thick of things. Sadly, "ifs" dont matter much.

Its not the orange as much as the orange from head to toe. An orange shirt with white pants or reversed would be ok with me. The overkill of orange though is painful on the eyes. And yes, shave already! If it hasn't grown in within a year, then give it up.

This is exactly what I wore for the Sat. rounds at The Outing. With a white monoline, white shoes. I'll be very interested to see how the plaid he has in the works looks.

Crazy. Had Phil made the two short missed birdies today, he would be sitting at +4 or +5 and right bak in the thick of things. Sadly, "ifs" dont matter much.

Exactly. I don't think he's playing that terrible. Just can't get over the hump.

Oh my! I think NBC has the worse golf coverage! Between Johnny miller puking all over himself and a different side story every 5 min. I just want to watch golf, not listen to something that has nothing to do with golf. It's sad that this is a major and we get maybe 15 min of golf an hour. Terrible coverage in my opinion, put it back on CBS or even ESPN didn't do a terrible job.

Seriously. Tappin'.

from the sounds of things I"m glad I don't have TV. I'm watching the live streaming on usopen's website. pretty decent what I've seen on there so far.....of course though as soon as I start typing this they go to a static shot of ppl walking around and the clubhouse while scrolling the leaderboard.

Has anyone seen anyone hit the green on 13 and then roll off the left into the hazard? On Wednesday they were acting like it was going to be a common occurrence.

Westy can't buy a birdie. Damn.

Beau H swings like Colin montgomery

Rickie needs a #7 in his bag stat.

See....If you have a pony tail, you are going to get bad bounces. Its just the way it is.

Has anyone seen anyone hit the green on 13 and then roll off the left into the hazard? On Wednesday they were acting like it was going to be a common occurrence.

Meant right. The "other" left

Someone please tell me why announcers are surprised when the best in the world pull off difficult shots. It never made sense to me

Finally, seen more golf shots in the last 4 minutes than the first 40 minutes of coverage.

Okay, there's a lot of misplaced anger in this thread. Most at Johnny and NBC. I think we all agree it should be directed at Tiger after his comments about the junior golfer. Let's pull it all together and direct it where it needs to go when Tiger puts that first peg in the ground.

Thank you,
Kevin

Finally, seen more golf shots in the last 4 minutes than the first 40 minutes of coverage.

That dint last long now back to all the BS

Im looking forward to seeing what Gmac comes out with today. He played well yesterday, but struggled a tiny bit late. Does he come out hot like yesterday, or come out like he finished. It could tell us exactly where he will end up.

Okay, there's a lot of misplaced anger in this thread. Most at Johnny and NBC. I think we all agree it should be directed at Tiger after his comments about the junior golfer. Let's pull it all together and direct it where it needs to go when Tiger puts that first peg in the ground.

Thank you,
Kevin
I bet someone comes out of the crowd when he sticks the peg in the ground and spear tackles him like the shopping cart in the VW commercial.

trans.gif
trans.gif
Why does google's leader board say Furyk is german?

I would ove to see GMac get it going. Anybody see a number for Stricker? Or maybe he hasn't started? We know he'll look nice and professional.

Kevin

Maybe its because I'm watching on firstrowsports while at work, but did they really just show 5 minutes of garbage about nothing?

Back