2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

How many times have we heard the word "stinger" today?

Tiger just did a Jack Nicklaus. Wtf does that mean?

Is Tigers driving iron a VRS Forged club?

Furyk getting after the crowd

Lol! Furyk complaining about a camera! He must be a baby like Phil.

Jim Furyk is nice to people.

Jim was getting pissy right there, wonder what the guy was doing?

Tiger just did a Jack Nicklaus. Wtf does that mean?

He picked a spot on the ground just in front of the ball as a target. JM explained it but you too blinded by your hate to hear him. lol.

Kevin

What was that? Furyk has to do his own marshaling?

oh dear, he thinks he's got a shot at winning, meaning, he's going to change his gameplan. It could be a rough day for the kid tomorrow.

The Hoss is back in the booth. He can't eat popcorn with that mouth full of metal.

Bob is a moron, No, bob the kid just wants to go home right now forget trying to win this thing.

If he won would he turn pro you think?

I have 1.3 million reasons he would go pro...

I ran out of witty tapatalk signatures...

Hossler is one confident young dude, I like it.

He picked a spot on the ground just in front of the ball as a target. JM explained it but you too blinded by your hate to hear him. lol.

Kevin

Stop piling on me!

Hossler seems cool. I'd hang out with him. And golf with him if he'd put up with me. Lol.

JB, when did Furyk stop playing the Penta?

oh dear, he thinks he's got a shot at winning, meaning, he's going to change his gameplan. It could be a rough day for the kid tomorrow.
Yeah I hope not but I wouldn't be surprised

Somebody give Miller a hotdog! With a lot of mustard so it gets his tie dirty and he leaves the booth to clean it.

who made Miller an oddsmaker?

He's give odds and probabilities like a dozen times this round.

JB, when did Furyk stop playing the Penta?

Im not sure the exact time. He has switched in and out of it a few times recently. Not happy with it off the tee I was told.

Back