2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Im not sure the exact time. He has switched in and out of it a few times recently. Not happy with it off the tee I was told.

Interesting. He's using the Hex Black?

The Belgian chicken winged that wedge.

Kevin

Hex Black is a great ball especially off the tee

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Wow. Colesarts just can't handle 17. Weird. Hasn't made a bird on it yet.

Is Tigers driving iron a VRS Forged club?

IIRC its a Vr-S 3 iron bent to a 2 iron loft and I want to say a little lighter shaft in it too, but maybe JB can confirm?

IIRC its a Vr-S 3 iron bent to a 2 iron loft and I want to say a little lighter shaft in it too, but maybe JB can confirm?

Thanks for the reply dude.

I dont have it in front of me to answer 100% accurately. He has been working with a few different balls including that one and the Z-Star line again.

Amy Balsz is Hossler's mom, is Beau playing TaylorMade by any chance?

Well THPers got to get to bed, a tough 36 holes tomorrow and can't let MightyQuinn bet me again. I'm out of this contest. in less phil shots a 60 to win this thing.

I dont have it in front of me to answer 100% accurately. He has been working with a few different balls including that one and the Z-Star line again.

He's definitely using a Callaway ball.

Tiger has a VR Forged iron that's like 17 or 18* in loft.

Johnny miller knows everything about everybody's swing. The other commentators are there to support Johnny in all his glory.

The guy in the Srixon hat putts well.

Kevin

Gmac needs to birdie 18!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Bogey for Tigger. Ouch.

After watching this round, does anyone think that Tiger had a legitimate chance?

Is Lee beating Tiger? Where's mward?

After watching this round, does anyone think that Tiger had a legitimate chance?
He did at the beginning of the day, after this round, I dont think so.

Pretty rude, the gallery pelting Colsearts with USA!, USA! chants. Don't like it.

Pretty rude, the gallery pelting Colsearts with USA!, USA! chants. Don't like it.

Agreed. And this is why the rest of the world hates us. What a bunch of tools.

Hossler can't win the money even if he did win the tourney because he entered as an amateur, correct?

He can't change his status mid-game...

Plus his parents might kill him if he walked away from high school and a full ride at college.

Back